Thread: MIX 3 & 4 are missing

MIX 3 & 4 are missing

I have just updated our TC-1 to Build 7-1-200210C and just realized that MIX 3 and MIX 4 are no longer available within the "Source Input" drop down list within the TC1 NDI selection. Only MIX1 and MIX2 are available?
    MIX 1 and MIX 2 are needed for recording?
    I require the DDR's to return as an Input to use Video Delay for each source (for timing) as all the Audio is being done external through a Yamaha Mixer, including DDRs.
    I am able to see MIX 3 and MIX 4 in the Output configuration page where I have selected DDR 1 and DDR 2 but it seems with this Firmware update these are no longer available as described above.
    Is this a Bug with this F/W or anything else I am missing as it was fine before this Firmware change.

You are talking about taking an MIX output of the TC1 back into itself as a source?

I just checked on my TC1 system and I see MIX 1 thru MIX 4 available as NDI sources. The MIX outputs aren't required for recording, but do support it.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Hi Kane, Thanks for the response. I found the cause within the TC1. MIX 3 and MIX 4 dropped off the 2 sources from TC1 as I had named them DDR1 and DDR2 within the Output Configuration Panel (see Picture) which had worked in the previous F/W.
    With this F/W if I leave the naming alone ie, MIX3 etc they show up in the Video Source drop down for selection.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture1.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	993.7 KB 
ID:	147186

I see what you are saying. I'll put in a bug report, you should be able to rename NDI outputs and they should appear with the new names. For now, leave them as MIX 1 thru MIX 4.
    Last edited by kanep; 03-31-2020 at 08:23 AM.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.