Thread: Audio routing issues and no audio output confusion on Mini HD

Audio routing issues and no audio output confusion on Mini HD

I hope people can help me here. I'm a bit embarrassed to ask such a simple question but this is driving me nuts.

After a very long time I have finally got my Mini HD out of storage and just upgraded to the latest software.

To the Multimedia Interface I have connected 2 monitors and I've configured the workspaces to Multiview 1 to A and Multiview 2 to A. The Display port I have connected to a my main HDMI monitor.
    So far so good. However I am not getting any sound out of the Display Port or Headphone Socket but I am getting sound from Multiview 2, which I don't want.

Can anyone put me on the right track please as I want the main audio out via the Display port and headphones, but silence out of Multiview 2.

I tried the audio setting in Windows and change the NVIDEA output to both of the Speaker alternatives, which silenced the Multiview 2, but there is still no audio output on Headphones or the Display port.

I'm sure it is something simple, but I just can't figure it out.

Running AE2 with the latest update.

Hoping someone can by kind and give me a hand here. Many thanks.

Thanks to Kane who answered me elsewhere.

Apparently on AE2 sound is not delivered out of the Display sockets but only via the Audio Out Jacks on the Mini.

I had previouslty monitored off headphones before, so hence the confusion.