Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 146

Thread: LWCAD DISCOUNT-Special LWCAD prices until the end of the current pandemic.

  1. #1
    RETROGRADER prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    sweden stockholm
    Posts
    17,386

    LWCAD DISCOUNT-Special LWCAD prices until the end of the current pandemic.

    Victor is offering reduced prices for LW Cad..
    http://www.lwcad.com/forum/index.php...lwcad-discount




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lc cad special price.png 
Views:	1183 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	147094

  2. #2
    Still...Absolute Amateur scallahan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    241
    All hail Viktor.

  3. #3
    Registered User squarewulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    South Bend, Indiana
    Posts
    438
    Nice!

    Purchased. Been considering buying LWCad recently, how fortuitous.

  4. #4
    It looks like a great time to get LWCAD for those who don't have it yet.
    Threadripper 2990WX, X399 MSI MEG Creation, 64GB 2400Mhz RAM, GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

    https://www.dynamicrenderings.com/

  5. #5
    Registered User Schwyhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tulsa OK
    Posts
    461
    Is there a list of features somewhere on the website? I can't find it.
    MacBook Pro
    2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9
    32GB 2400 MHz DDR4
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536Mb

  6. #6
    RETROGRADER prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    sweden stockholm
    Posts
    17,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Jordan View Post
    It looks like a great time to get LWCAD for those who don't have it yet.
    Yes, been longing to have it, but then again...there are some factors I need to count in..

    1. said to myself, no more investing in Lightwave til the next Lw release, that means no commercial plugins as well.
    2. Right now unemployed..so would investing in a tool I do not know will work productively for me wouldnīt be a good choice, it may work..but only hindsight can tell.
    3. Considering the times, and warnings about mass unemployment right now..would it be wise to spend money, or would it be wise to be careful and keep savings..even though it is a very nice deal from Victor, no doubt about it...and Kudos to him for offering it.

    I would say...if you currently make your living with lightwave...go for it, if you think you can afford that amount in these times...I donīt think we have reached final doomsday level yet for how the Corona definitely will impact the social economy...warnings yes.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwyhart View Post
    Is there a list of features somewhere on the website? I can't find it.
    I don't think there is really a features list but the features and listed and explained in this online LWCAD manual. https://sites.google.com/site/wtools3d/

    You will have to look at older version as well to see all the features.

    There are also many videos on YouTube demoing features both new and old https://www.youtube.com/user/viktorvelicko
    Threadripper 2990WX, X399 MSI MEG Creation, 64GB 2400Mhz RAM, GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

    https://www.dynamicrenderings.com/

  8. #8

    neat.  

    ps, i read Mass Round bug was still present in LWCad 5.51

    is this still so in LWCad 2018 ?
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    1,905
    Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    neat.  

    ps, i read Mass Round bug was still present in LWCad 5.51

    is this still so in LWCad 2018 ?
    There was a new bug introduced with Rounder in LWCAD 2018 but now in the latest release it works fine.

  10. #10

    as far as i know. LWcad 5.00 rounded the corner like this >
    is this fixed also >

    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

  11. #11
    Viktor is rewriting the Round tool for the coming update and calling it Round TR to coincide with what he calls his new Smart Mesh TR mesh engine.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LWCad_update.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	328.5 KB 
ID:	147105
    Tim Parsons

  12. #12

    nice, looking forward to his presentation.  

    thanks for info.  
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

  13. #13
    Registered User gdkeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Middle of nowhere
    Posts
    295
    Thanks for sharing this and for Viktor offering this. This was the last plug-in I really wanted to get and now that I have, wow, it's amazing. This saves so much time.

  14. #14
    Still...Absolute Amateur scallahan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    241
    Just upgraded my 2018 license. Looking forward to the 2020 release in the fall.

    Steve

  15. #15
    Curmudgeon in Training Ma3rk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Near Beaverton, OR
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Yes, been longing to have it, but then again...there are some factors I need to count in..

    1. said to myself, no more investing in Lightwave til the next Lw release, that means no commercial plugins as well.
    2. Right now unemployed..so would investing in a tool I do not know will work productively for me wouldnīt be a good choice, it may work..but only hindsight can tell.
    3. Considering the times, and warnings about mass unemployment right now..would it be wise to spend money, or would it be wise to be careful and keep savings..even though it is a very nice deal from Victor, no doubt about it...and Kudos to him for offering it.

    I would say...if you currently make your living with lightwave...go for it, if you think you can afford that amount in these times...I donīt think we have reached final doomsday level yet for how the Corona definitely will impact the social economy...warnings yes.
    Ah, come on Prom. The price offered is a fraction of normal. The Dollar is less than the Euro now. For many, that's ~ a 1/2 days wage. Sure these are scary times, but your also going to have a LOT of time to occupy now none the less, aren't you? The efficiency, features, etc. gained will be more than made up.

    How many YEARS have you had your nose pressed up against the toy store window now? You will kick yourself, or hire someone to do so, if you don't jump on this while you can. Trust me.

    Right folks?
    Earth can't be flat otherwise cats would have pushed everything off the edge!

    The Big Apexx System:
    AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER 2990WX Processor (3.00GHz)
    64GB
    2x NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 8GB 32 Core

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •