Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

And saying that people over 60 are expendable if the economy is damaged for you is not selfish?
    certainly not, i'm not talking about MY economy. I'm fine.

Tell your family this. Tell them which family members are expendable to keep dollars in your pocket.
    already did.

several others at 60+ also did.

I wonder how many grandparents are changing their wills...
    you still haven't read point 1 and 2, have you. May I please make you quote what i said in point 1 earlier??? let me follow that up by ???

Well, I know who doesn't deserve a dime, for sure.
    idiot.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

LW Watcher
    Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    i'm not talking about MY economy. I'm fine.
    That's OK then.

idiot.
    You certainly are. Thank god you aren't in my family.

Get this straight. The value of people in our society goes far beyond an economic cost.

You are 80 years too late and in the wrong country.
    Last edited by pauland; 03-26-2020 at 02:14 PM.

That's OK then.
    yes, i thought you might be concerned, thereby the answer.

You certainly are. Thank god you aren't in my family.
    you know, i'd love to give you a call, cause you haven't really understood squat.

if you think i said "Let the old people die, since we are at a point where they should sacrifice themselves!"

if you think i said that, rewind. take a cold shower.

this is what i hate about forums i guess, some people just don't care to read what you ACTUALLY wrote.

Get this straight. The value of people in our society goes far beyond an economic cost.

You are 80 years too late and in the wrong country.
    really, so you know all about the future, do you, and that those generations won't run into a S-storm of A-bombs and AI going haywire?
    ah, how nice to meet an oracle.
    Last edited by erikals; 03-26-2020 at 02:21 PM.

idiot.
    OK,enough of that please. There is more than one kind of tolerance. There are native language differences here, too, and it's easy for little misunderstandings to occur.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

sorry, hanging up now.

i don't think my real intention / meaning ever will get through.

over and out for this thread.

LW Watcher
    you know, i'd love to give you a call, cause you haven't really understood squat.
    I won't be picking up.

I take pride that at least I believe in people, of all ages and I would never sacrifice them for money.

You know the cost of things but the value of nothing.

No more posts on this from me.

I take pride that at least I believe in people, of all ages and I would never sacrifice them for money.
    me neither. but you never got the math.

People reveal a lot about themselves. Let's not reveal anymore.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

People reveal a lot about themselves. Let's not reveal anymore.
    i've saved lives, if that's what you're on about.

i've saved lives, if that's what you're on about.
    Enjoy.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarlowe View Post
    A 16-years old teen died in France today from COVID-19 and she apparently had no other serious illness. Youngsters are definitely not immune. Less prone to be infected, but that's all.
    Yes, that's pretty sad. No one seems to be safe from this, it's just a roll of the dice.
    Threadripper 2990WX, X399 MSI MEG Creation, 64GB 2400Mhz RAM, GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

https://www.dynamicrenderings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by shrox View Post
    Then you have never had really good cheese then...well, you do have some of the world's finest cheeses in Europe. So we're even on that one.

Attachment 147149

Well...since I quit my job (my own doings) I decided to stay away from cheese, itīs very expensive for a sandwich spread, at least if itīs suppose to taste decently...and yes, we do have some fine cheese.
    And with that I may also gain some health by reducing that fat.
    I do miss it though, but that is a living standard I can accept.

And I could accept being out chips, internet, 3d, bananas..if it comes to everyones right to live their life..health, or close ones...many of us canīt, if we had any decent world wide solidarity..we would sacrifice our western standards if that would
    mean millions of others not starving...but we still sit here, cheese and chips, games and internet..while billions are starving and not having clean water etc, and so it goes on.

Not sure when this was presented...the worlds best cheese, Norway can do much more than producing skiers .
    Cheese is called "ost" in swedish, (personally I prefer strong Swedish Kvibille cheddar cheese)
    Havent tried the best listed below though...Norway, France and Swedish cheese.

1. Fanaost Aged-Gouda. Norge.
    2. Agour Pur Brebis AOP Ossau Iraty. Frankrike.
    3. Helfeit, Brun Geitost, Tinn Tradition, Stordalen Gardsbruk. Norge.
    4. Almnäs Tegel Almnäs Brukal. Sverige.

Maybe we all should have an evil monkey in here, jumping in and pointing fingers to how we behave here.. and how we tell others how to life their lifes and think, but at least we got SB, no other comparison intended

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Maybe we all should have an evil monkey in here, jumping in and pointing fingers to how we behave here.. and how we tell others how to life their lifes and think, but at least we got SB, no other comparison intended

Angry Cheese Monkey! I think I was born under that zodiac sign.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------

Over here in Sweden..There has been some 3D printing manifacturing of some sort of simple visor, from a company who started the initiative, they made a simple holder design, and used their network of companies and private persons ..which started to produce this, takes around 20 minutes to print the holding frame, then you use ordinary office overhead films to fit in to that holder.

It hasnīt been approved to use as protection in health care from our authorities, but they did revisit that and said it was still ok ot use it, if absolutely necessary, it stands between not approved protection against no protection at all.

Apart from that, everyone else abroad seem to give harsch critics to how Sweden tackles it ..by not enforcing the same harder restrictions as in norway, denmark , finland..and other countries around the world.
    Hindsight will probably tell a bit about if we has been part of an experiment, though our epedemiologist says everyone is experimenting...with how to contain the infection that is.

Sweden took in a lot of immigrants and partly one of those in europe except germany who took in the most..I think, and many of those who have died, has been immigrants..and it has been up for debate that they havenīt
    been able to get the proper information, due to language etc, and also that they may have had traditions of visiting and meeting when someone is sick to a large extent, in fact..many was from the same accomodation, at least this was the case for some of the first ones.

I wonder why there is such difference in Deaths in Norway VS Sweden though? considering they have more people infected, only 14 deaths and in sweden 77.
    General health in elders, or the infected ones may have been younger, or not immigrants...or some other factors?

Motorcycle helmets appropiation in the capital city area perhaps? if all takes their responsibility and turn them in to some office, they could be compensated later.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast