Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

in terms of tracking, wouldn't that make things even more curious, i mean, they'd probably be like, hey, we Definitely gotta track this guy, this guy is hiding!

regarding phones and tracking, the "Big guys" use satellite phones.
    oh, maybe not... https://cpj.org/blog/2012/02/caveat-...ays-be-tra.php
    or... https://www.orbitalsatcom.com/satell...phone-tracked/

besides criminals, i guess it is of use to some people in various industries as a security, as industrial espionage is still "hot".

How could they with effecience say you are just not at home, not having the phone on?
    Well ..if you are having suspecious activities, and already is sort of surveiled..then they may put extra surveilance with other means, but for people in general..no, that would not benefit anyone..it would be too many to follow and without any reasonable cause to follow anyone, donīt think thatīs how they would work..would be ineffective I think, everyone has a right to turn the gps of, so what does that tell you..or simply not use a cellular phone if they so desire.

Then you got the tracking from the telephone poles, so even if you turn off the gps, they can triangulate you to fix where you are..of course, just turning the phone off is one way, or use a phone that isnīt connected to you..or later can be tracked to your home in anyway.

You could also get your data tracked by others than authorities, theft..while checking if you are gone, or possible attack on you as a person etc..and checking if you are often visiting stores and near stores..and you will get spammed with commercials to your mailbox or the likes.

Folie should work to cut off signals, also copper.

Safest is probably to leave it at home, followed by turning it off while feeling like you do not want to be tracked, and also wrap it with a protection folie encase box etc.

From one of the bigger news papers/sites in Sweden, I am not saying it is fully confirmable to be true though.
    Anyway..the article is about russia starting to implement their newly implemented surveilance system, with face recognition, so with a lotīs of cameras ..with face recognition and searching from id/passports I guess, they can pinpoint people breaking the curfue, and fine them.

One may think that for this case..it may be what is needed, but later on for other things?

As for why Sweden have so many more deaths in elderly care than in Norway for example?
    A senior proffessor and medical doctor consult , he states he knows some of the differences in the elderly care, which are..

1. In sweden there is no special requirement to work in the elderly care, while in norway they have certain educational requirments, so in Sweden a large portion of the elderly care has no eduction.
    2. The facilities in Norway is to a larger extent build to work as nursing homes, better suited for medical care..and in sweden not, and itīs harder to make barriers when the infection has arrived there.

(a personal note..general swedish health and longivity has been increasing a lot over the later years, thus the talk of the need to increase the age of pension, and the talk of the need of immigrants to help out in the elderly care..often not able to speak swedish properly...which I personally can testify often was the case while visiting my mother and father and the language issues)

3. Lack of protection gear and the option to send to hospitals, and the sorting out of those who has the best chance to survive..while leaving the weakest oldest still at the elderly care or at home.

There will be an analyze and investigation of this soon I suspect, and important to get it fast to avoid the same happening in the other regions of the country..if any of these issues can be adressed even knowing of it all, probably not ..but perhaps some adjustments.

Currently it seems like..

75.8% of the deaths in all of the nordic countries, originates from sweden.

As for positives..we have received a lot of protection gears now, we have developed fast tests that will be sent out to a random part of the population..which will be easy to do by yourself, we have gotten some industries to produce our own protection gears..which will be able to produce with a couple of several millions within a couple of weeks, possibly also enough to produce and deliver to other countries.

Lesson learned now perhaps..there will be a huge pulic demand and pressure for the responsible politicians to ensure a future stock pile the next time, especially in hindsight to how we burnt all the stockpile between 2000 and 2005..despite all the warnings from experts.

Springtime..and we have the The Walpurgis arriving tomorrow, that generally means a lot of students celebring the spring, getting drunk and what else follows with that.
    Now..the city commune in one of the so called student citys, will try and stop students from gathering in groups..so they will through chicken manure out in the green parks..because itīs really stinks and they hope to
    stop the gathering that way.

Now..the reports do not discuss wether or not the students will find other areas in forrest etc to keep partying anyway, at least the grass in the park may be increasingly greener..but if the main objective is taken care of with all that chicken manure..I have my doubts.

- - - Updated - - -

again, i'm unsure about the Swedish strategy, but we shall see.

crossing fingers.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

again, i'm unsure about the Swedish strategy, but we shall see.

crossing fingers.
    You mean..Using the chicken manure

And one chief at WHO was praising swedens tactics...despite all the other (nordic) countries having much lesser deaths, I for one would raise norway as the exampel..at first glance anyway.
    But it depends on..Norway may not account for all the deaths in the same way sweden does...and there may be other issues later in regards to herd immunity etc..which may not be reached in norway until much later than in sweden.
    But no one really seem to know the answer to this, and there is differences in reports of deaths and other variables.

personally anyway..the tactics of letting individuals themself take responsibility and the government trusing the so called "common sense" that is one thing to debate..wether or not there is a such thing and if that would be exclusive to swedes or not..sometimes I get the sense the government is praising to naively this Swedish common sense as being superior to other countries..wich I do not think is the case for many of us.
    So that is the tactics and to get a certain herd immunity for a short time.

But then we got all the health care issues we had before the breakout, and how we choose to have many under educated elderly care staffs..which may have been the cause of so many infected and deaths in elderly care...and maybe not
    the actual take responsibility yourself tactics, so the high amount of deaths could probably relate back to issues in the structure before the outbreak.
    We had a lot of complaints about people not getting enough places in emergency and people dying some time before the outbreak...and that is partly due to how the county was managing health and elderly care by certain politicals, but I canīt go in to that...within a certain government ..all that went down hill, and the former so praised swedish health care wasnīt there anymore.

elderly care
    health care

areas we need to focus more on as a modern civilization.

elderly care
    health care

areas we need to focus more on as a modern civilization.
    We just need that super antioxid pill or duplicate crocodile genes, then itīs not a question of ageing no more, the trick is to let it set in at desired best age physics of your lifetime, I do not want to run around as toddlers do all my life
    Then again..we wouldnīt be immune to accidents and other health issues..which would kill us, and somehow that would seem more grim to pass away despite your body was feeling young and looking young.
    So once the days come if and when you get that old and broken..it may be a relief, and I reckon many older states that they do not fear death anymore..if they lived a long life that is, probably a release from all the misery of not hearing, not seeing weill not able to move ..or eat good enough.

Seriously though..I agree, but who knows..it may not be in some peoples interest, older people cost money, and only so few ways of making an elderly culture being productive in biproducts of eldery care etc.

that super antioxid pill
    cool by me...

throw in an Energy pill too, and a Make LightWave Great Again pill,

not to ignore, the Feel Great pill  

but most importantly, the Fix Everything pill  

anytime now...

------------

but yeah, on a "more" serious note, hope we get some improvements in these areas.
    i'm still a bit puzzled that no revolution has been made in regards to the Corona problam, with all those peoples on the planets and all...
    Last edited by erikals; 04-29-2020 at 10:48 PM.

cool by me...

throw in an Energy pill too, and a Make LightWave Great Again pill,

not to ignore, the Feel Great pill  

but most importantly, the Fix Everything pill  

anytime now...

------------

but yeah, on a "more" serious note, hope we get some improvements in these areas.
    i'm still a bit puzzled that no revolution has been made in regards to the Corona problam, with all those peoples on the planets and all...
    The feel great pill..the little blue one I reckon originally designed for heart conditions, but then enhanced to work for some other pump.
    Or maybe the question should be...should we take the blue pill or the red pill? considering all the conspiracy around corona...5G antennas etc, I just watched a right extreme open channel here where they are doing their outmost to
    discredit the leading governments, and stating this corona was in fact no more deaths than a normal flu season...and I like, que? donīt they recognize the mass graves and they sure as hell didnīt check the total deaths per season ..so they
    came up with a pure lie ( a swedish open channel with climate global warming deniers, and much more)

The blue or red pill..maybe there is a rabbit hole..or not?

I think the teams are working rapidly, but hard to say when a vaccine is ready.

yes please, both please.  

In Sweden..

Currently there are some slight hints of positive trending of the curves, meaning lesser deaths the latest days, and the so Called R-number which is used to perform measures of the spreading of the virus, it has been lesser than 1..which the experts suggest should indicate that the spreading will die out.

Image..verificated dates of death and numbers, itīs been going down for a while now.

If we only can hold on until the spring and summer is over and not being fooled to think itīs over, still maintaining disciplin and following recommendations and hygien etc, perhaps some light at the end of the tunnel..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	verificated dates of death.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	147604

yes, we keep an eye on Sweden also over here, good news amongst all the stress.  

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516