Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

A human tragedy in hindsight to look at when we realize we have made tons of military arms, guns for private use..which wonīt save you from the corona itself, but yet...despite all mankinds ingenouity and the amounted money and welth behind it to create such technology, we can not maintain a stock of protection for the health care during a pandemi.

Oh..we never believed this would happen sort of, despite the fact we knew this would happen...eventually..and of course, guns and military is more profitable.

Coronavirus exists (there are about 7 of them and they have been known for two to three decades), but there is no pandemic of the coronavirus. There is a global deception, the goals of which can be very different. The main tool of this deception is an information weapon, which, through the psyche, acts on the physiology of people, including affecting the immune system.
    If the coronavirus pandemic really existed now, then with the current level of transport development on a global scale, the notorious "Spaniard" would have seemed like a runny nose.
    So wash your hands and do not let intimidate you.

Quote Originally Posted by OFF View Post
    Coronavirus exists (there are about 7 of them and they have been known for two to three decades), but there is no pandemic of the coronavirus. There is a global deception, the goals of which can be very different. The main tool of this deception is an information weapon, which, through the psyche, acts on the physiology of people, including affecting the immune system.
    If the coronavirus pandemic really existed now, then with the current level of transport development on a global scale, the notorious "Spaniard" would have seemed like a runny nose.
    I dare say that your conclusion is nonsense.

LW Watcher
    Total nonsense.

it is not one of the worst pandemics, here in Norway for example the deaths are estimated to be only slightly higher than the Flu. But that is WITH the current Lock-down, without it, it would be about 4 times higher.
    The main tool of this deception is an information weapon, which, through the psyche, acts on the physiology of people, including affecting the immune system.
    This sounds more like fantasy.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

it is not one of the worst pandemics, here in Norway for example the deaths are estimated to be only slightly higher than the Flu. But that is WITH the current Lock-down, without it, it would be about 4 times higher.

This sounds more like fantasy.
    Usually some or we are aware of something called fantasy, and awareness of the difference between reality and that of the fantasy.
    In this case ..probably some form of delusion.
    statīs for Norway are looking good without the same extreme amount of loss many other countries are experiencing, but ..itīs not over yet.

Some statistics in Sweden from 1969 up til this year, I sincerely hope no one would take offense or find it morbid if I am posting this here?
    From 2015-2018 we had a much higher increase and final amount of dead, some refer that to have a correlation with the huge immigration stream we had at that time, however it doesnīt explain that we
    also had a high number in 1999-2000, though we started to get much more immigrants at that time, following years the immigration continued to grow, but the amount of death cases dropped drasticly after that..until 2015 when it went up again.
    It may be possible that it could depend on what regions the immigrants came from, life style, general health, general immune system in that population.

We know that a lot of those who have died from this in Sweden (not all obviously) were from a certain immigrant ethnecity,and some of their relatives have declared that the information hasnīt been transfered good enough to them.
    Ignorance is a hotbed for diseases, and that isnīt to say it is the fault from the immigrants, on contrary..I would say itīs those responsible for such immigrant policies that allows for this ignorance.. that sort of carries the burden.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SCB.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	147190

it is hard to say, it is just important to be open about the real data.

here in Norway politicians got some criticism for that,

rumor (here) has it the situation is much-much worse in Sweden, ending up creating a very strong Left side, and a very strong Right side.

again, with politicians with holding data it can draw a false picture.

however, i can at times understand the strategy, as large crowds can sometimes get caught up in just a small part of the overall picture.

glad i'm not a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    it is hard to say, it is just important to be open about the real data.

here in Norway politicians got some criticism for that,

rumor (here) has it the situation is much-much worse in Sweden, ending up creating a very strong Left side, and a very strong Right side.

again, with politicians with holding data it can draw a false picture.

however, i can at times understand the strategy, as large crowds can sometimes get caught up in just a small part of the overall picture.

glad i'm not a politician.

I think its not our politicians who initially determines what the strategy should be, they have full confidence and rely on our health department and state epidemiologist, and it is that department and epidemiologist that now takes a different approach than others I would say, I mean..ultimately it is the governments choice and they could choose to go harder than what is recommended, but the state epidemiologist said there isnīt a need to shut down, and openly says Norway is Experimenting, and not Sweden.
    Well canīt say I agree with that..but you never know until hindsight, itīs just that this guy and his deparment seem to have conflicting statment about what is important in regards to isolation and no isolation.

To note, In sweden thereīs been 2000 scientists not particulary epidemiologists..that has made a signed call to the government ..where they disagree with the health department and they sort of demand a harder action o testing and shutting down various areas much harder.

For amount of infected, we are still somewhat behind norway, and somewhat before denmark, but we have a higher amount of deaths..I can not say for sure what the reason is for that, if it could be related to that we had more immigrants?..the lack of information to them? or a different lifestyle therein? or something else?...if it was just about containing amount of infected..and how we approach that, then it makes no sense to why norway with many more infected managed to have less deaths.
    Hard to tell for sure, general health, or better healthcare...better immunesystem over there for some reason, but relating it to amount of infected doesnīt add up, and the amount of affected is the concern when we talk about shutting down the country which differs us.

yesterday 70 immigrants was protesting against asylum rights over here, the police was there, and despite the newly added rule of no more than 50 people in gatherings (that pertains demonstrations as well) the police did not
    break and scatter the gathering, they let them go on as business, since it was a calm demonstration, that is sort of a(probably chargable) misconduct from the swedish police force..endangering the public health.
    And the immigrants somehow donīt know better.

Just watched an updated pressconference from our Government..

Previously there was an advice and recommendation to not go and visit our elders at the eldery care, that has now changed to be a prohibition...so they are closing all visits to the elderly care facilities (not sure if norway made that prohibition early on ..if they have? and if that may be the reason for having less deaths)

And there will be more action taken to test more people than previously...they say, the department of health has been ordered to produce a fast strategy of testing more people with safer tests as well, but the priority is those in crucial sectors, nurses, police and others..not all of us can be tested.

Same rules for other social activities, no more than 50 people and no shut down of ferry traffics etc...but they are not ruling out that if the situation demands it, still more of the state is relying on our own responsibility and good manners.. than instead trying to enforce prohibition everywhere.

And currently the swedish "MSB" the authorities for civil protection is talking about how others(not properly defined) are spreading desinformation in swedish media regarding the virus, where the desinformation often describes that the virus isnīt harmful, and itīs something the government just is using to invoke fear etc, they see a massive increase on this in swedish media...some trolls/troll factories perhaps, making people distrust their government is definitely one way to wage war, cyber war when the oppertunity is there.

and this site doesnīt update that fast ..quite a difference now from 146 deaths in sweden, and what the real swedish statistics are currently..which is 180 currently.
    Hopkins university..
    https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

Swedish health department..
    https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...6f9f87457ed9aa

Deaths per age in sweden ..
    1 person within 20-29 y.
    10 between 50-59
    11 between 60-69
    42 between 70-79
    75 between 80-90
    41 from 90 and up.

And right now the highest amount of infected per day so far...if this is the peak, we donīt know.

Starts to feel a bit morbid to discuss deaths and show statistics, but perhaps itīs one way for me to reflect on the situation ..and look at it with statistics and being able to analyze, than just going depressed.
    If someone feels uncomfortable, please speak up on that.

...If the coronavirus pandemic really existed now, then with the current level of transport development on a global scale, the notorious "Spaniard" would have seemed like a runny nose...
    Air travel was pretty much shut down weeks ago, that's why we haven't seen such large numbers. You do know that Spanish flu took a year to get around the globe, right?
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

Quote Originally Posted by shrox View Post
    Air travel was pretty much shut down weeks ago, that's why we haven't seen such large numbers. You do know that Spanish flu took a year to get around the globe, right?
    Yup..and at that time, they most likely didnīt have the same means to understand what was happening, and someone could perhaps try to inform the public with internet or by television if anyone still think that was an option at that time.

And the first world war was also running at the same time, neither helping the wounded and sick or the strain it all took on all resources.
    And hygien and washing hands after having been out for shopping?

And most of the victims for the spanish flu seem to have been young adults, and without any underlying diseases..(though that could be argued since they didnīt have the knowledge we have today)

And..I believe at that time, they knew about bacteria, but virus..I think they really didnīt know about..and only many years later they could get microscope strong enough to prove, there was something to define as a virus.

Over 10 000 deaths in sweden at that period, and many men in the military service..since they did continue to have their drills, and did not isolate from eachother.

Spanish flu - Pandemic
    The Spanish flu was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic. Lasting from January 1918 to December 1920, it infected 500 million people—about a quarter of the world's population at the time. Wikipedia
    Period: January 1918 – December 1920
    Number of deaths: 50,000,000
    Over 10 000 deaths in Sweden at that period,
    by today's population, the number would have been 20 000
    yearly deaths in Sweden are 90 000

i don't like writing those numbers, incredibly dark / sad. but there it is.

Last edited by erikals; 03-31-2020 at 03:13 PM.

looking at the dayly refresches @WHO dashboards, Germany might reach indeed soon the times when the curve will start to react and flatten, about 2 weeks after our politics started to introduce the first restriction steps, and finally most of our citizens do indeed listen now and act accoringly. Needed times i.e. for all the health departments and their employees doing all an incredible job these days while taking high risks for themselfes and their families.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast