Thread: Reassigning Control panel keys from the Live interface.

Reassigning Control panel keys from the Live interface.

Hi,

One feature i really miss is the ability to be able to change the control panel layout (especially in the ip-series) in a simple manner from the Live Production interface.
    I know how to go out to the addons and control surfaces, but this feels very clunky and inefficient, when you want to reassign something fast.

Im thinking that it could be an assign mode in the interface where you could either drag and drop the buttons or right click assign to a certain button on the panel (like assigning macrobuttons for example).

It feels like a simple thing to implement but maybe there is technical difficulties in it.

Anyone else that would think this would be useful?

// Martin

Sure ! Was thinking about it today during a training session.

When you are in front of the Live Mode UI, you realize you'd need to access different inputs than what you was thinking before.... and it's not great having to quit the session and modify the CS set-up while you don't get any confirmation on the panel that you're doing it right....

Most customizations that I end up doing are per session so it would be nice to adjust it there and have the setup resume each time I load a session.