Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OSCARS 2020-Whats hot and not?

yeah, just a mistake on his side, don't worry about it.   
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Itīs easy to spread rumours, like speakin of the women on that presentation... brie larson being on attack..

yesh, too bad really that lots of them are SJW

well, at least we got Gal Gadot

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    yeah, just a mistake on his side, don't worry about it.   
    Makes me wonder though, if it was true that she "shredded" the script..was that in front of the eyes of William Gibson to manifest loath of it, or something else, but also...why? was the script so bad in Sigourneys eyes..or something else going on, something in the script that was condecending to women, political views etc that caused such reaction.

If I am not mistaken the script seem to have been the script that originally was written for the Alien 3 movie, but abandoned and they went for another script.

yesh, too bad really that lots of them are SJW

well, at least we got Gal Gadot

yeah..Gal Gadot (seemingly) has the appearance of being the nicest down to earth humble Gal around.

By the way, yeah...Sigourney does occasionally play a *****, or a witch...as in show white, and while portaying a fascinating women in gorillas in the mist" she was great in there" one part was to display Dian Fossey in a state of out of control when she went almost berzerk trying to scare those doing the illegal hunt of the Gorillas.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    yeah..Gal Gadot (seemingly) has the appearance of being the nicest down to earth humble Gal around.
     

think i'd sell my soul to mary that girl, but alas...

reminds me, need to fix my teeth.... ...
    Last edited by erikals; 02-15-2020 at 11:09 AM.

to add, there are other lovely sides to Weaver tho'

to add, there are other lovely sides to Weaver tho'

Yeah..you never now unless having met the person, knowing the person...and for that matter, Truly have been there when she appearently shredded the script in front? of William Gibson, just looking around to see what the fuzz may have been.
    Those who seem to have given William the screenplay initally for the script, seem to have thought that Williams script was to thin and no inovations in it, but also blaming themself...so who was in charge for determing the rejection..and was it so up front of disrespect as shredding it in front om William, maybe it was.

Seems William had written out Ripleys character from the initial draft, at least from what I can see..maybe it wasnīt like that...perhaps something there that upset her, I can also see that there was some political content with reference to communism etc, and that can probably trigger ones temper depending on how you look at it, and what your own opinions are and how that may reflect on society once written in to a movie.
    Just speculating on if there was something in the script that was so appearantly offensive to her, or perhaps she had a bad day..or in fact, could be a diva with no respect to fellow workers in the industry.

Those who truly knows for sure is Sigourney and William themself, whatever story they told their collegues or friends can only be seen in the light of how much they trust their friend as opposed to someone they donīt know.

Fascinating story. Imagine how different things would be if this story played out in some other way...

Quote Originally Posted by Dover View Post
    Fascinating story. Imagine how different things would be if this story played out in some other way...
    ah..

the result could also be worse..you never know.

If I had unlimited time, I would like to read the too versions and compare.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123