Thread: NDI Source Discovery Limit - TC Mini 4K

NDI Source Discovery Limit - TC Mini 4K

Hello.

We have LOTS of NDI gear on our network. 5 Tricasters, 3 3Plays, a NC1, 5 LiveTexts, two AJTs, 6 Sparks, 9 BirdDogs and maybe more that I don't remember.

I noticed that the Tricaster Mini 4K has a limit on the list of discoverable NDI sources. Maybe around 15?

Not all our available sources appear on the list. When I limit the discoverable sources through Access Manager, then the missing sources do appear. So it's not a discovery issue. It's a limit issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Imry

Really hope this isn't another by design...

Newtek says this is not by design. Might be some kind of network discovery bug. Looking into it.

Cool What i would do is not what you should do...

Impossible...operator error...must try agin...ctrl alt dlte power off/on again start over. Game over operator error...you must have damaged the tricaster...under warranty i hope 4 u...i fix my own tho...too expensive!

HERE WE ARE! YOUR WELCOME! YOU GOT YOUR TV!

FROM THE OUTHOUSE TO THE WHITE HOUSE...AND IN SPACE!(FORCE!): WE LOVE OUR TRICASTERZ! (NO OPERATOR ERROR!)

FIXEM TRICASTERZ GOOD(BALLS BACK ON AND DOWN):

-=*>slf2024#vice=TRUMP!(((BELIEVE IT!)))<*=-

PLEASE POST THIS TRUTH
    TriCaster Mini Advanced Edition with NDI Camera, LightWave 11.5 + SpeedEDIT 4.2
    Music by www.soundtraxxmusic.com
    Available in The NewTek Store: https://store.newtek.com/index.php/content/soundtrack-bundle.htm

... what ... ?

Shawn, buddy - always appreciate your enthusiasm, but a friendly reminder: political topics are not permitted under forum policy. Posting big images is a cute workaround, but I didn't just fall off the cabbage wagon either, so kindly refrain amigo.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Sorry steve your the man! Love u! Dont spank me! Thank you!
    TriCaster Mini Advanced Edition with NDI Camera, LightWave 11.5 + SpeedEDIT 4.2
    Music by www.soundtraxxmusic.com
    Available in The NewTek Store: https://store.newtek.com/index.php/content/soundtrack-bundle.htm