Thread: Sideline or Side Court Cable cam and a TC1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sideline or Side Court Cable cam and a TC1

Hey Guys

I was looking at the product

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ml/accessories

It is a slick affordable option for doing some cable camera work in different environments and events. It has a standard camera ball mount. I would love to be able to incorporate this thing into our broadcast of football and basketball. Is there anything out there that I can use as a camera, that would allow me to use this thing with my TC1?

I did see that there is a phone holder attachment. This would be great if the NDI app was available. But it's not around anymore.
    Last edited by jerald_pierucci; 01-24-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Andrew Carlson
    Quote Originally Posted by jerald_pierucci View Post
    Hey Guys

I was looking at the product

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ml/accessories

It is a slick affordable option for doing some cable camera work in different environments and events. It has a standard camera ball mount. I would love to be able to incorporate this thing into our broadcast of football and basketball. Is there anything out there that I can use as a camera, that would allow me to use this thing with my TC1?

I did see that there is a phone holder attachment. This would be great if the NDI app was available. But it's not around anymore.

These would be pretty cool. The camera would have to be wireless and we've had pretty good luck with the new NewTek iphone camera app (free with the lastest updates) that sends an NDI signal wireless. Your wireless network has to be pretty robust to make it reliable.

Any chance of a android version coming soon?

Andrew Carlson
    Quote Originally Posted by jerald_pierucci View Post
    Any chance of a android version coming soon?
    We use old iPhone 7's and it seems to work fine. You can usually find these for less than $200...main issue is the battery. You can always velcro a battery on the back