Thread: The newtek forum is sending out several notifications, same poster and message.

The newtek forum is sending out several notifications, same poster and message.

I discovered recently, that the newtek forum is sending out notifications, or at least I just get several notifications..when someone replies to a subscribed thread, and in the mail notification it is the same poster, same answer in the message..so no new post, there can be 3 replies like this with the same message and poster..and itīs around one minute in between them.

Any thoughts on that issue? any similar experience?

I've noticed this, also, but not paid much attention. Same thread and poster, or does it vary?

Quote Originally Posted by paulk View Post
    I've noticed this, also, but not paid much attention. Same thread and poster, or does it vary?
    Same thread, same poster, same response within the post...three mails, with one minute between the mails.

maybe they edited the post several times but didn't edit none or much, just saved it again
    Intel i9 7980xe, Asus Rampage Vi extreme, 2x NVIDIA GTX1070ti, 64GB DDR4 3200 corsair vengeance,
    http://digitawn.co.uk https://www.shapeways.com/shops/digi...ction=Cars&s=0

Quote Originally Posted by rustythe1 View Post
    maybe they edited the post several times but didn't edit none or much, just saved it again
    That could explain it, sometimes when I have made a post in the forum, it hangs, and becomes a double post in a thread, ergo..it is most likely I also could have been the cause of similar multi subscription notifications.

Just need to take note if it is only a few occouring responses from a particular poster, or if it is more commonly spread.