Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shifting In/Out Points in DDR without Mouse (but macros)?

Yeah the only way I think you could do that is with an external application reading data from the Tricaster API to record the time stamp before its cleared and then send the appropriate commands.

OK, here we go: _relative_frame_full will help. For example, ddr1_relative_frame_full with a value of -30 will move DDR 1's playhead 30 frames to the left, and ignores the In point.

I've tested this successfully in 5-1 and up, but it doesn't exist in 2-6 and earlier ... not certain about 3-n and 4-n.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    OK, here we go: _relative_frame_full will help. For example, ddr1_relative_frame_full with a value of -30 will move DDR 1's playhead 30 frames to the left, and ignores the In point.

I've tested this successfully in 5-1 and up, but it doesn't exist in 2-6 and earlier ... not certain about 3-n and 4-n.
    is there anything similar for shuttle? Not knowing how far you want to go back other than its before the mark in. A shuttle_full -400 of sorts to continue rewinding even if you get too the current in point it would continue on in that clip. On the TC1 I have resorted to just clearing the in point jumping back to out point and rewinding from there currently.

Quote Originally Posted by stp_productions View Post
    is there anything similar for shuttle?
    Not that I can find, sorry. Pity that you can't also clear the in/out point without changing the current frame. That would be handy.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

What are the 3- and 4- versions? Is that for 3Play? If pressing Shift while shuttling on the 850TW would work in 5-1 I wouldn't need a macro, but nothing works in 2-6 so there I still need a way to do it with macros...

3-0 was the first version of AE, followed by 4 (and prior to 5-0 and 5-1, natch).
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

Not that I can find, sorry. Pity that you can't also clear the in/out point without changing the current frame. That would be handy.
    In the current build of 7-1 when you clear the out point the playhead stays at the cleared out point. I have requested that clearing the In point behaves the same as it would address this I believe

Agreed.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12