Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Newtek, please announce LW2020 or provide another fix update for LW2019!

Hi, hope all is well for you as well, we are in lockdown here at the moment.
    Dell XPS 15
    15.6-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K 282ppi IPS LCD
    Intel i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz
    Windows 10 64Bit
    NVidia GeForce GTX 1050
    1TB SDD
    32Gb Ram

LightWave 2020

Very nice Laptop

I’m sending my family in our country house and I’ll stay alone for work, because 4 children in a little town house with schools closed will become hell on earth in three days.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarchant View Post
    Hi, hope all is well for you as well, we are in lockdown here at the moment.
    Yeah, we go into lockdown at midnight tonight, until April 7th. Trying times, and not exactly humanity at its finest.
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2019.1.5 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),64GB RAM, NV 980ti

Quote Originally Posted by jwiede View Post
    Yeah, we go into lockdown at midnight tonight, until April 7th. Trying times, and not exactly humanity at its finest.
    Italians singing from their balconies to honour health professionals, Chinese doctors after their ordeal at home traveling abroad to assist, Canadians inventing a new word 'caremongering' with tens of thousands helping those in need in a spontaneous effort, Dutch restaurants throughout the country sharing all their food for free with those in need after the shutdown, and so on, and so forth.

Where there is darkness, there is much light as well. Sometimes we forget with all the focus on negative news.
    Win10 64 - i7 [email protected], p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb, Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820. Screens: 2 x Samsung s27a850ds 2560x1440, HP 1920x1200 in portrait mode

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarchant View Post
    The problem with that of course is that people will say what the hell, i wont upgrade until 2021 or whenever the next release is.

I don't care if they don't release and say we will bring out LW in 2021, tha'ts fine with me but just let us know what is going on.

I knew this would happen when the went to a yearly numbering system and then implied there would be yearly releases.
    Well, the sky is not falling yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayek View Post
    Italians singing from their balconies to honour health professionals, Chinese doctors after their ordeal at home traveling abroad to assist, Canadians inventing a new word 'caremongering' with tens of thousands helping those in need in a spontaneous effort, Dutch restaurants throughout the country sharing all their food for free with those in need after the shutdown, and so on, and so forth.

Where there is darkness, there is much light as well. Sometimes we forget with all the focus on negative news.
    Ok, but where's lw2020?! )

...after all, there are more important things to life than Sympathy & Happiness .

Last edited by erikals; 03-17-2020 at 03:53 AM.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

Just want to send some love to the Lightwave family. Hope you're all doing ok, and that goes to all you lot, devs and anyone connected.
    Maybe, if business is quiet, and all you have is time... maybe a good time to get creative with those personal projects that never quite got done.
    Anyway, will be thinking of you all as this pans out. Hang in there.

LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarlowe View Post
    I’m sending my family in our country house and I’ll stay alone for work, because 4 children in a little town house with schools closed will become hell on earth in three days.
    Probably whats best. My wife cant get from Spain to France to visit her mother in Arcachon, her residence is in lockdown and the border is closed. Luckily despite her age she can use a computer and Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jwiede View Post
    Indeed, certainly not humanity at its finest.
    Dell XPS 15
    15.6-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K 282ppi IPS LCD
    Intel i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz
    Windows 10 64Bit
    NVidia GeForce GTX 1050
    1TB SDD
    32Gb Ram

LightWave 2020

Very nice Laptop

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647