Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DSK's won't AUTO out

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    Here is the video to show a bit more of what is going on.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcus...comment_follow
    Hm... This is showing a completely different matter than Imryh's case 103237 (which basically has to do with DSK delegates being ignored by an Autoplay triggered transition).
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Thanks for the update, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    I just reviewed this case, and I think there was a little confusion about what was meant by 'auto out' (I know you gave details in the case, but there are a lot of factors involved and it took me a while to wrap my head around it too.) I've tested, and this IS a bug. I just kicked the case forward for resolution.
    If you are talking about mine which I didn't post to facebook thank you. I believe imryh and I are actually on the same page and our tickets could be merged.

Quote Originally Posted by stp_productions View Post
    If you are talking about mine which I didn't post to facebook thank you. I believe imryh and I are actually on the same page and our tickets could be merged.
    The Facebook video link Kane posted is the one I refererred to as being a different isssue. Apart from that, I am commenting on the case Imryh posted, which could well match yours (I don't see where you posted a case number, so not sure what it might contain). In any case, if it's a duplicate, it will likely be handled as one.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by imryh View Post
    Thanks for the update, Steve!
    Sorry for the confusion.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

I'm my testing, something to check is that 'Extended Play' is not active in the Options->Autoplay menu.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Andrew Carlson
    Here is the video to show a bit more of what is going on.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcus...comment_follow
    I think this is different than what I'm describing.

Basically, when my replay clip (stored in the DDR2) transitions (Autoplay) back to my live content, the DSK's do not transition with it (even though all three delegates are still selected (main, DSK1, DSK2). If I do an auto (Spacebar) or a take (Enter) manually the DSK's do transition with the content.

As far as I'm aware, the Autoplay feature has always been designed to work with just the background transition.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

As far as I'm aware, the Autoplay feature has always been designed to work with just the background transition.
    I tested this in 5-1 (which is pretty much my gold standard) for comparison. Autoplay respects the DSK delegate status. 7-1 does not.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

I didn't have a 5-1 system setup to check, but good to know.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

I tested this in 5-1 (which is pretty much my gold standard) for comparison. Autoplay respects the DSK delegate status. 7-1 does not.
    Exatly! In 7.1 when you go to any other inputs, autoplay respects the DSK delegate status, but when you go to DDRs or when you are from DDRS, it doesn't.
    Daniel Choi
    Tricaster 460 AE2 - Tricaster 855 - Tricaster 455

Andrew Carlson
    Up until 7-1 this has ALWAYS worked for us. We have a "replay" graphic on DSK1 and our "scoreboard bug" graphic on DSK2. These would always transition back and forth automatically when we would transition to a replay and then autoplay BACK to our live shot.

With 7-1 I have to manually turn off/on each DSK when it transitions back to our live shot (replay graphic is still showing on our live shot and the scoreboard bug is still stuck in the preview.

This was fixed in beta on the 19th, and will be working as before in the next release.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

Andrew Carlson
    This was fixed in beta on the 19th, and will be working as before in the next release.

Any idea on when that will be? This has made our replay workflow very difficult to use (especially for students).

No, but you can probably ask QA for a beta. I'm not sure whether there's anyone in QA next week, though - a lot of people are off over the next little while.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast