Thread: VS4000 Not working

VS4000 Not working

We recently purchased a VS4000. Have updated it to the current version, update Skype TX to the newest version.

When I open Skye, I can find the people we would like to Skype with but can not create a list and can not get this list to show up in TalkShow.

We need help in getting this system to work and be able to do the Skype to bring it into our TC460 for our broadcast.

Any help would be greatfull

Jeff

Can you list the versions that Talkshow, Skype TX and the channels are running at?

Once you search, clicking on the purple 'Send Contact Request' doesn't add it to your list?
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Will not be in front of it until Sat. But from what I found in the videos NT has on YouTube I have to run Skype TX on a different system such as my Laptop. If that is correct, that may have been my problem. I have installed Skype TX on the Laptop and was able to make a contact list, but will set it up and try again Sat.

As for the TalkShow not remember the version, but I have updated it with the latest version from the D/L page. I just updated Skype TX with the link you provided recently. I haven't run any channels yet, it opens with a 4 box window on the TalkShow.

Will get back to you hen I am back in front of it.

Thanks, Kane.

Jeff

Knae,

Started TalkShow yesterday and the video screen built on the Mini is back working now. Not sure what made it stop.

You need to open TWO apps on the VS4000 - Skype TX and the Talkshow. Use two monitors to make it easy. You can use a different computer on the same network as the 4000, but it's a hassle.

Skype TX controls the talkshow's channels and is what you will use to make and receive calls. The talkshow interface controls the actual nuts and bolts of the audio and video.

I forgot to post. We have to problem fixed. It was both the network and TalkShow TX. We did a phone support and remote connect and have gotten the problems all fix and we are good to go.