Thread: 7-1 Update, Limited RePlay Record duration

Andrew Carlson

Thumbs down 7-1 Update, Limited RePlay Record duration

Why can I no longer set my own replay duration? I'm now limited to 3, 5, 8, 10 seconds? This is a step in the wrong direction and looks like something we had in the non-AE (standard) edition.

Quote Originally Posted by nsdV View Post
    Why can I no longer set my own replay duration? I'm now limited to 3, 5, 8, 10 seconds? This is a step in the wrong direction and looks like something we had in the non-AE (standard) edition.
    If you make a macro use:

replay_clip_duration with a value of x seconds. In the config you will see the options are no longer selected but when I just tried it when I used the replay buttons it pulled a 22 second replay (what I tested with). I assume this would have to be run for each new session but possibly upon reload too?

Andrew Carlson
    Quote Originally Posted by stp_productions View Post
    If you make a macro use:

replay_clip_duration with a value of x seconds. In the config you will see the options are no longer selected but when I just tried it when I used the replay buttons it pulled a 22 second replay (what I tested with). I assume this would have to be run for each new session but possibly upon reload too?
    Thanks for the tip. Sounds like a solid workaround....shouldn't be necessary but I guess this will work.