Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Separate Stream and H.264 recording capability, please.

Hey doctorsunshine,
    nice to see you here more often in here these days ;-) - hope everything is working out for you in Switzerland these special ´Corona´ days too

Best from greater Munich area, Frank
    - and btw, no Octoberfest 2020 as they decided finally yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by doctorsunshine View Post
    Ha ha !! Never get the most expensive model for testing ! :-) Just to know, it's supposed to work on TC-1 ?
    So I'm told.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Hi,

I made new tests with my VMC1 and latest 7-3-200428 release.

- As we were talking about macros to start/stop streaming engines, I can't record any individual action for the engines, only the global stream_toggle.
    - After starting streaming with one of the engines on, I can enable the second one, but as soon as I disable the first one, the global streaming is stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorsunshine View Post
    Hi,

I made new tests with my VMC1 and latest 7-3-200428 release.

- As we were talking about macros to start/stop streaming engines, I can't record any individual action for the engines, only the global stream_toggle.
    - After starting streaming with one of the engines on, I can enable the second one, but as soon as I disable the first one, the global streaming is stopped.

Hi,

I just got to test this on my TC1 (THANK YOU FOR REMOVING PA GATE!!!).

What I found is:

1.) Macros cannot see the start stop of anyone feed but rather the global start/stop of "encoding" as you indicated. I will feature request this officially
    2.) This is actually a GUI bug I believe. I did the same test and saw the same behavior where it appeared (and a notification log stated) that all streams had stopped but when looking at my wowza server the 2nd stream was still going strong despite the gui saying nothing was encoding. I then forced my server to reload which disconnected the stream and sure enough the tricaster notifications logged a publishing error. I also found some other odds and ends where things wouldn't un-publish so I filed a bug ticket around it.

Very excited to have this being worked on

Thanks for the bug reports.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123