Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Module nle.x64 stopped working

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    292

    Angry Module nle.x64 stopped working

    TC8000, most recent build. Had a problem yesterday in a show where none of my TC Codec encoded keyable files would play. These files all played correctly in pre-show rehearsals and for HOURS the day before. Once the show started, none of them worked. Other playbacks did.

    Today in testing, I played both DDR's continuously on a loop for 2 hours without error. As soon as I pulled DDR2 out of program, I got a notice that 'module.nle.x64' stopped working. After that, the entire machine locked up.

    Does anyone have any ideas on where to start looking?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    292
    Update - tried a new show and even went as far as re-installing the software package via the updater. It still kept crashing and nothing would play back. I swapped out the media drive with another one on the shelf and as of this morning, it crashed again. Stress tested the memory and also the CPU and everything passed with flying colors.

    I am downgrading to AE2 and giving that a shot. If the issue persists, it may be the hard drive itself.
    Last edited by dhodlick; 11-21-2019 at 08:04 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    292
    Update - downgrading to AE2 fixed this. Going back to AE3 brought it back, so I am staying on AE2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •