Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: After saving object viewport buttons and tools not working

Here's an update to my troubleshooting.

The single monitor "work" computer running Win7 and an AMD card does not demonstrate this problem. The 3-monitor "home" computer running Win10 and a Nvidia card does show the problem: the mouse only works when "tablet" is selected as the input device in LW preferences.

I tested on both computers with the same LW installation (the program and its configuration files run from a portable USB drive) and also with stock LW installations to the local system drives with fresh config files. The issue does not appear to be related to the configuration (aside from toggling the input device in LW preferences).
    LW4, 7.5D, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2020 running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrace View Post
    Here's an update to my troubleshooting.

The single monitor "work" computer running Win7 and an AMD card does not demonstrate this problem. The 3-monitor "home" computer running Win10 and a Nvidia card does show the problem: the mouse only works when "tablet" is selected as the input device in LW preferences.

I tested on both computers with the same LW installation (the program and its configuration files run from a portable USB drive) and also with stock LW installations to the local system drives with fresh config files. The issue does not appear to be related to the configuration (aside from toggling the input device in LW preferences).
    This is interesting.
    I am also using 2 monitors and a Nvidia card.
    Just when I thought all my problems were fixed (or at least worked-around) by selecting the "tablet" as the input device when using the mouse I now discover that in Layout
    there is a problem with Genoma. The feature is "dimmned" out on the interface and cannot be selected. I just hate to think how long it will take me to sort this out ........

Frequenter
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega561 View Post
    .... problem with Genoma. The feature is "dimmned" out on the interface and cannot be selected. I just hate to think how long it will take me to sort this out ........
    IMHO unlikely that this is connected somehow. The greyed out button might rather more hint that the menu entry does not correspond to with the plugin as listed in the config. What i mean, your config-file probably got somehow corrupted...

Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    IMHO unlikely that this is connected somehow. The greyed out button might rather more hint that the menu entry does not correspond to with the plugin as listed in the config. What i mean, your config-file probably got somehow corrupted...
    Have cleared the config file. This has not fixed the Genoma problem.
    And I have noted the previous discussions about adding the plugin "ConvertTagsToNulls.py" .I have reloaded this script in the plugins.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234