Thread: Is this okay for LW gallery ?

Is this okay for LW gallery ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C BAR Test.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	969.1 KB 
ID:	146247

TrueArt Support
    It is fine. I would use different kind of bottles. Right now they are too repetitive.

Not bad. However your chairs are clipping through each other.

The interior lighting doesn't match the exterior environmental lighting, especially with an opened interior that should be allowing a lot more outside light in.

CCC

I think the barkeep needs to set up the stools, unless you want it to look like it's time to mop up. The lighting needs to be balanced so it is not as dark. Maybe just stick a "bounce card" in front off camera. Agree on the bottles being too repetitive. Otherwise nice model, and a scene that should end up looking very realistic with minor tweaks. You may want to ask yourself, if there is a more interesting scene if the camera were backed out a bit. I'd like to know more about how and where this bar is situated. What makes it unique? It looks like it might be made from a shipping container, or be portable. A detail like that would make it more interesting, if you could see it. If it was sitting on the edge of a volcano, it might be more interesting too. An extreme example, but you get the idea. It could use a little context.