Thread: 3DCoat 4.9 Pro for sale - $180 - less than half price - also LW plugs if possible...

3DCoat 4.9 Pro for sale - $180 - less than half price - also LW plugs if possible...

Hi Guys

I am selling my 3DCoat license for US$180. This is a very generous price. It is less than half the full purchase price of $379. 3DCoat licenses can be transferred. I double-checked with Pilgway.

I am also wanting to sell my Hurley plugs, but I am not sure if I can transfer those. I own UP, Advanced Placement, and LWRemodeler. Does anyone know if Steve Hurley will transfer liceneses?

Same thing with my 3RDPowers plugs.. I own Meta Mesh, LW Brush, 3D Sticker, and Heat Shrink Plus.. but I have no idea of those can be transferred. Does anyone know if 3RDPowers plugs can be transferred?

If Hurley and/or 3RDPowers can be transferred, I'd sell them all for half what I paid, which again is very generous, imho.

I will only be accepting PayPal for the transaction.

Unless you're selling your entire LW kit (including the core LW license), it is highly unlikely that any third party developer will transfer a plugin license. You'd be asking them to generate a new (second) license without any certainty that you're actually going to stop using your current license. That's very close to insane for any developer to oblige.
    LW7.5D, 2015, 2018, 2019 running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

3RDPowers did get back to me and said that I can't transfer... Do we know for certain that Steve wouldn't? I haven't heard from him, after sending a form email from his site...

The good news is that the 3DCoat Pro is good-to-go, for $180. Pilgway did confirm that they will transfer license. ;-)

Now reduced to $160! Hell of a deal yo!

Wish I could change the title of this to thread to reflect price reduction... Anyone know how? Can't find it...

What is the 3DCoat license model nowadays ? Is it just a serial number and good to go, or some online gotcha or other consideration to be aware of ? Thanks for your time.

Hey Lexx - Here is the 3DCoat thread that I asked about selling it, and Carlosan (moderator) replied telling me "Please contact [email protected] to ask for license transfer."

https://3dcoat.com/forum/index.php?/...dcoat-license/

Are you possibly interested?

Oh, as for the licensing, it is $99 for educational, and $280 to upgrade to Pro, which I did... or $379 for full Pro. I have a serial, that presumably 3DCoat will transfer to your account, or maybe possibly they will issue you a new one and kill the old one.. that is how I would handle it. Apparently they do this all the time. Seen others that have sold...
    Last edited by Norka; 11-08-2019 at 01:39 PM.

PS - I'll only take PayPal.