Thread: Programing LC-11 for 860?

Programing LC-11 for 860?

I have a LC-11 CS and find it awkward using with the 860 of course since it was not made for that model.
    I wonder if anyone knows if the buttons can be programed differently so that
    I can get DDR and at least one GFX input to be available.
    As it is now, the buttons follow the buttons on the interface... 1,2, 3, 4, etc.. and run out of buttons at DDR1.

Ed
    Toasting since 1990
    Tricaster 860AE Owner

Hi Ed!

Better late than never—does your configuration just use the LC-11.xml? I’ve got my configuration modified pretty heavily to have the FX Bus Row’s last 3 buttons as my Transition Delegations, along with other things.

If you send me a DM I’d be happy to help you get something working with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKempenich View Post
    Hi Ed!

Better late than never—does your configuration just use the LC-11.xml? I’ve got my configuration modified pretty heavily to have the FX Bus Row’s last 3 buttons as my Transition Delegations, along with other things.

If you send me a DM I’d be happy to help you get something working with it.
    WOW, THanks.... I just bought one on ebay and plugged into the tricaster. I did not know anything about an .xml file.
    Funny, I was figuring that it was not easily changed and sold the unit.... but
    if I had the info, I might buy another one. I just could not see using with out getting both DVRs and at least one NET along with the first four camera inputs.

I use a 860 AE - this is the first version of the AE. Too many unknowns with the rest... having to update graphic cards etc.
    I only use it out in the field a few times a year and a lot more in the edit room. But thought it would be nice to have a little outboard switcher.

What do you need from me? Any info will be great.
    My email is [email protected]

Ed
    Toasting since 1990
    Tricaster 860AE Owner