Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make a unique addition to the LW instancing system

thats great, I wonder if you could trigger morphs sequentially across instances with that technique?

that's great, I wonder if you could trigger morphs sequentially across instances with that technique?
    nope, morphs won't work. only MDD.

 
    Last edited by erikals; 11-07-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Personally I'm not very practiced with nodes. I seem to have a very hard time getting my head wrapped around using them, [I truly suck at them] but I guess I'm going to need to try and do so.

Right now, a shot I've been working on has reached over 8 million poylgons so far [and I only have 32 gigs of ram], mostly polygons, but is using some instancing as well, but not for animated stuff so far, because I couldn't figure out how to get them to walk without them being in nison with exact duplicated timings. That project is using the centaurs seen in the pic I had showed above. Maybe I'll be able to rework it a bit to utilize instances for animation as well.

Yet another project for a paying client needs to be able to have characters doing a specific motion. It is this one the characters need to do the motion in a wave-like motion, one after the other in a row. I'm on an NDA for this one, so I can't reveal much more than that.

Help has been appreciated, and hopefully, ideas from you guys will continue to flow.

Personally I'm not very practiced with nodes.
    me neither, but give it a go, not as tricky as you might think.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12