Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 10 Questions to an Alien visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    them sending probes or droids, robots etc and actually not going themself until they absolutely would need to.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sk...a-aldreboenden

2012 in sweden ..a robotic seal moved in to elderly care..
    ...speaking of sending robotic probes places humans only go if they absolutely must.

Looks like it ate an electric toothbrush. I guess that's (marginally) better than having the wires come out its hindhole.
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2019.1.4 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),32GB RAM, NV 980ti

Quote Originally Posted by jwiede View Post
    ...speaking of sending robotic probes places humans only go if they absolutely must.

Looks like it ate an electric toothbrush. I guess that's (marginally) better than having the wires come out its hindhole.
    Yes..as you said..
    That must be the charger, Canīt picture myself the charger being stucked up in the other holes and the rest of the body is best to be without any holes and just covered with nice strokable fur.

Have you seen robocats for elderly care? they turn their head in a stiff motion, open itīs moth, goes meow, and blinks itīs eye...but itīs far from depicting a cat in a good realistic way, If I ...well knowingly that itīs a robot cat, would like to have one, it would have to step up maybe 50 levels in tech, appearance, and motion, and including simulated emotions that reacts to our voices tones, petting etc.

I would have liked to have something like that at old age, but I think it will not be there at that level when I am at that age.

I lived almost 18 years with a cat at younger age, but after that I also become aware that I had allergy, so after that I didnīt get me a cat to have as a pet at home unfortunately, nowaday I try to visit my sister as often I can and pet their cats, if I take my eyedrops..I can usally handle the allergy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234