Thread: Scan Converter crashing!!

Scan Converter crashing!!

Hello,
    Recently I've got some problems with the scan converter because it only stays up like 5 seconds and then it shuts automatically with no error or crash note. I've done some research but it seems like no one is having the same issue, at least on Windows machines but I've seen some posts about it on mac.
    Any suggestion?

BTW I'm using windows 10 version 1903.

What kind of GPU is in your system? NDI Scan Converter does require certain features be able in the GPU for it to operate, most GPU in the last few years shouldn't have an issue, but if this system has a very old graphics card, that might be the issue.

Beyond that, I make sure the GPU drivers are up to date. Also, check if you have any 3rd party anti-virus/security software on the system. Some of the these products might interfere with NDI Scan Converter and you might have to set an exception.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Thanks for the reply
    I've 6 of this HP Elite book 820 G1 with i5-4310U CPU with integrated graphics, and all of them worked flawlessly at least until last week.
    I don't have any anti-virus/security software besides windows defender.
    I was using version 3.8 of NDI Tools and even after the update it still didn't work.
    The newest thing I've installed was the windows updates and it is all up to date.
    I don't know if was these windows updates but I do not remember wich version it worked before.
    Last edited by JCorreia; 10-21-2019 at 06:25 AM.