Thread: F9 & F10 Rendering Crashing

F9 & F10 Rendering Crashing

Sorry guys,
    I don't have much info to give except that in Lightwave 3D 2019.0.4 with a group of scenes in a folder. Every scene crashes on F9/F10.... help? No issues
    in other scenes just this one folder. No matter I do, clear my config, install Lightwave again, try rendering the in scene Discovery mode etc. Nothing??? Can
    anyone help or give suggestions? I can continue to edit and animated as normal, but as soon as I F9/F10 crash.
    Dale
    Last edited by dalecampbelljr; 10-16-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    Dale L. Campbell Jr.
    Positive Productions Plus!

Try to post one of the problem scenes so others can examine? If you can't post scenes themselves, maybe try to create a cut-down example that causes same issue?
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2019.1.4 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),32GB RAM, NV 980ti

you got an earlier version of lw installed too? try rendering in that and see if specific to the 2019.1.4 install.

Have you resolved your issue? Its easy to find why it crashes. Post the object screen shot or scene file

do these scenes share an object?

what if you do load from scene and try and create a new scene from that?

It depends on case. You cannot load Items from Scenes all times because sometimes the existing scene file contains huge content. But most of the time it helps. First we should know if there any dynamics error or Object error or any missed Graphics card update. I faced many crash issues. Sometimes in modeler, if you draw Bezier curve and when you select that curve Modeler also crashes. But it is always interesting to find out the bug and resolve.