Thread: newtek facebook share app not connecting - AE2

newtek facebook share app not connecting - AE2

I recently updated our AE2 to the latest version, along with the nvidia drivers.

When I try to link to my facebook account when creating a new facebook stream connection, the login process never completes. I login with my username and password, I am prompted to "continue as [myself]" - but nothing happens. the share app window just stays on the screen, and never advances beyond that.

The whole reason for us updating was to once again be able to stream to facebook with the new api, but with the share app not connecting, we can't get to the pages.

Anyone else having this issue? Please advise!

running AE2, tricaster mini sdi

Im having the exact same issue, however it is not the latest version update issue.
    I have been running the latest version for over a month now, and the fb log in was fine at that time.

It must be another FB programming api change.

Anyone else have or know of a work around to be able to FB live from tricaster?

GOD, please **** on facebook...AMEN.

NDI Camera
    TriCaster Mini Advanced Edition
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Music by www.soundtraxxmusic.com

Thumbs down no credit again...

You can also make a tricaster output the webcam and always just "GO LIVE!" on facebook. I posted this trick many months ago and CurtiS Wood posted it today in the TriCaster Mini and TC1 page on facebook and gave me no credit...it's ok I'm use to this with people who work for NewTek...standard procedure. I will prevail I always do... SLF2024VICE=TRUMP!(Believe it!)

:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VERTICALSONAR.gif 
Views:	7 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	146225

NDI Camera
    TriCaster Mini Advanced Edition
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Music by www.soundtraxxmusic.com