Thread: CS not working on TC 460 AE3 latest build

CS not working on TC 460 AE3 latest build

Hi there,
    I just can't use my Control Surface on TC460.Can't figure out how it suddenly dissappear.
    No cable problem.
    I follow the following process from Newtek tech support for installing the driver.
    The problem is that I can not find the USB Serial Converter from the Device Manager to uninstall first

Control Surface drivers
    1. Please download this from our dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gptbvjz1o...river.zip?dl=0

2. Please go to Device Manager with the Control Surface plugged in uninstall USB Serial Converter by Right clicking and selecting uninstall. If you don't have it, skip down to the next step.

3. After you have uninstalled the driver, unplug the CS and reboot the unit.

4. When it loads, exit to Windows, and download the attached drivers from step 1.

5. Once they are downloaded right click and run as admin, then right click and run as admin again.

6. After you have ran the installer 2 times reconnect the control surface and enter live production. Make sure you test new session.

Note:
    *When deleting the USB Serial Converter driver, there is a check box that needs to be checked
    *2.0 ports and do not remove them as the TriCaster launches the software
    *Please also wait for the TriCaster software to finish initializing to allow time for the control surface to be fully operational.
    *If you continue to have issues boot back out to Windows and reinstall the driver with the control surface connected and retest by going into the session.

If anyone can help please do.

Great day
    Claude

Restore your Tricaster. All drivers problem should be fixed.
    Daniel Choi
    Tricaster 460 AE2 - Tricaster 855 - Tricaster 455

Thanks Koinora
    What driver are you referring to.
    The AE3 latest build?
    We dis and nothing change.
    At this point, I believe it's a hardware problem