Thread: Pauses in LW

Unhappy Pauses in LW

I have the newest MAC PRO and using LightWave v 2015.3 and every time I try to do anything
    LightWave pauses. Even if I use v 2018..07 or v 2019.1 they all do it. This has been going
    on now for over a week. Has this ever been brought up as a problem ??? Could it be that I
    have too many versions of lightwave in my applications folder ??? I only have one open at a
    time. and they are very simple scenes.

Has anyone have any ideas on this one ???
    Thanks
    Carol

Quote Originally Posted by clborrelli View Post
    I have the newest MAC PRO and using LightWave v 2015.3 and every time I try to do anything
    LightWave pauses. Even if I use v 2018..07 or v 2019.1 they all do it. This has been going
    on now for over a week. Has this ever been brought up as a problem ??? Could it be that I
    have too many versions of lightwave in my applications folder ??? I only have one open at a
    time. and they are very simple scenes.

Has anyone have any ideas on this one ???
    Thanks
    Carol
    Facing the same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Shane

Pauses, as in can't even move the mouse, or pauses as in waiting for a function to react?

I put LW 2019.3 on a new HP Envy laptop as I'll be away from main system for several months. I've noticed in Modeler quite a delay to react (1 second or so) at times with no tool in particular. Been that way from day one though, not something that just cropped up. Once the tool kicks in, manipulation seems normal.

Main system has 3-4 previous LW versions & never been an issue.
    "Never be a cat in a cartoon. Never." Chief Wiggum