Thread: Scan Converter 3.8 not showing 2nd display as a source

Scan Converter 3.8 not showing 2nd display as a source

We run NDI Scan Converter at our church to send the screen displays to our recording system, but something changed ( Windows Patch or Driver update ) and now it will only send the "primary" display as a source. I've updated to the new 4.0 version and have switched the video connections around ( original: DVI on NVIDIA card - primary, HDMI onboard - secondary ... to ... HDMI onboard - primary, DVI on NVIDIA - secondary ) and it will only send the Primary connection.

If I remove the primary display cable boot with the secondary as the only display and then reconnect after it is booted it will send both sources but upon reboot it all goes back to the same.

Any suggestions.

There are other tools that can do this. Have you tried any of them? OBS Studio with the NDI plug-in for example?
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    There are other tools that can do this. Have you tried any of them? OBS Studio with the NDI plug-in for example?
    No, I have not tried that. I'll look into it, thank you.
    Our new camera system uses the NDI cameras and I had the tools so I used the Scan Converter and it worked for months. Tunnel vision I guess.