Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tricaster 8000, 860 & 460 Discontinued?

This extends further than just producing content in non-win10 compliant environments.

Not being able to upgrade web-browsers is breaking our system as of right now. This too is frustrating for us, we have a 3-year old TC 8000 (and newly updated AE3) and trying to use YouTube to stream reliably is nothing but a headache in the past year. I realize this is 3rd party access BUT this access would have work around with the ability to update the browser. We are running the latest version of AE3 and as of three weeks ago Youtube has been broken. This “new” change to Youtube studio beta is a terrible complication making life for more that just me, a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRandom View Post
    This extends further than just producing content in non-win10 compliant environments.

Not being able to upgrade web-browsers is breaking our system as of right now. This too is frustrating for us, we have a 3-year old TC 8000 (and newly updated AE3) and trying to use YouTube to stream reliably is nothing but a headache in the past year. I realize this is 3rd party access BUT this access would have work around with the ability to update the browser. We are running the latest version of AE3 and as of three weeks ago Youtube has been broken. This “new” change to Youtube studio beta is a terrible complication making life for more that just me, a nightmare.
    Install FireFox, you can do that on AE3. Uninstall the Mozilla Maintenance Service and TriCaster will start with no warning messages. Set FireFox as the default browser and it will open using the web brower button in the streaming panel or the button found in the notification center.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    Install FireFox, you can do that on AE3. Uninstall the Mozilla Maintenance Service and TriCaster will start with no warning messages. Set FireFox as the default browser and it will open using the web brower button in the streaming panel or the button found in the notification center.
    This is great info, thank you! Will give this a go this afternoon, I appreciate the quick response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12