Thread: Anyone own a TriCaster 410+

Anyone own a TriCaster 410+

I'm thinking about possibly getting a 410+, just because I like the option that it will accept and record 1080 60p, plus some other nice features. If you own one, what can you tell me about it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ingeborgdot View Post
    I'm thinking about possibly getting a 410+, just because I like the option that it will accept and record 1080 60p, plus some other nice features. If you own one, what can you tell me about it? Thanks.
    I have a unit if you have any technical questions about it that I can answer, basically the 410+ is basically like a TC1 with a few things lessened (Max 8 inputs, no 4K, 2 DSKs, 2+2 Layer/DSK per M/E). But it does have some things that the original 410 didn't have like 3G-SDI (1080p59.94) video support, dual streaming encoders, M/E re-entry, Skype TX and up to 3 computer displays (1x UI, 2x multiview). You can also add Premium Access to it, which gets you the features as well like LiveGraphics, LivePanel, NDI KVM and Pan and Scan.

I'll let others comment about their feelings on the unit, since I'm probably biased a bit.
    Last edited by kanep; 08-15-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Thanks.