Thread: RF Wireless Solutions

RF Wireless Solutions

I am considering getting 2 of my cameras off cables and am wondering if anyone has suggestions for RF Wireless Kits? I have been looking at the Cinegear Gohst-Eye line up. I need something that has decent range for baseball, basketball and Football Broadcasts and that doesn't loose connection when people are in-between the signal. We use JVC GY-HM600U cameras and a Tricaster Mini HD-SDI.
    Last edited by Camden; 08-13-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camden View Post
    I am considering getting 2 of my cameras off cables and am wondering if anyone has suggestions for RF Wireless Kits? I have been looking at the Cinegear Gohst-Eye line up. I need something that has decent range for baseball, basketball and Football Broadcasts and that doesn't loose connection when people are in-between the signal. We use JVC GY-HM600U cameras and a Tricaster Mini HD-SDI.
    I am also looking for the same.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advnace,
    Regards,
    Shane

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    usps tracking

Chuck Baker
    Senior Manager of Communications
    NewTek, Inc., Vizrt Group
    NewTek.com
    LightWave3D.com
    NewTek USA Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Software Developer's Dilemma: The better the new feature, the more feature requests it will generate. - C. Baker
    Please note that any statements regarding future product development are forward looking and subject to change without notice.