Thread: LightWave 3d: Part Move Basics

LightWave 3d: Part Move Basics

@ Mark - I was curious as to whether you are using modeller x32 to use Truarts Weight groups or if there is an x64 version as I only see x32 in my version of Truarts Modelling Pack.
    Currently I am using 2015 x32 modeller with x64 2019 because of these type of x32 only plugins, which is a problem as I am essentially locked to 2015.

Thanks for making the video, excellent work. I hope there is a part 2 (no pun intended)

I watched this last night. Good little tute Mark, thanks.

Hey all, thanks!

Gar26lw, I’m on a Mac and as far as I’m aware it’s all 64bit. Drop Sensei a note, I’m sure he’s more up to speed than me!

The 64bit version plugin definitely exists. Mine is dated 2017.
    LW7.5D, 2015, 2018, 2019 running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

enjoyed your video a lot, thanks for posting, don't think plugins being 32/64bit is the issue, provided the 20119 SDK doesn't break them and they are of the 'plugin' type not the 'p' type they still work, they are scripts, maybe compiled plugins will need to be 64bit bit in the long run when the OS itself will no longer run them but not now, wish there was a way to determine their status better, show package content yields zip, as does Get Info

great work mark .... i would strongly recommend NT to hire you for making content videos as you have both easy to understand approach to users and good vocal. and ofcourse video editing skills that is bonus
    new web page up www.null.hr

Mark Rocks!  
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Agreed. Hire him. Excellent video.

What's crazy is LW has all this functionality but it is not easily implemented. Would be nice for the devs to create a mograph node that does some of these behaviors in a modular fashion. I'm reminded of MASH plugin for Maya.
    OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 64GB RAM, Processor: Intel Core i7-4930K, Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro P5000

Great tutorial!!!
    Senior Technical Supervisor
    Cinematics Department
    Massive - A Ubisoft Studio
    -----
    Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4GHz
    16GB Ram
    GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
    Windows 10 Pro x64