Thread: Audio configuration TC Mini SDI

Audio configuration TC Mini SDI

Does the output configuration work for the two SDI outputs or are they locked to the master audio? I am trying to setup a mix minus to send the audio from DDR and sound playback to a house mixer and take their feed back with mics to send to an overflow room. I know I need the DDR and Sound players routed to master so they can go out the 1/4" jacks. I am using the line in jacks for their feed back and routing them to Aux1. I seem to have the routing set correctly as I can solo the aux 1 and master to get what I am expecting. I have the master going to Mix 1/SDI and Aux 1 going to Mix2/SDI It shows up correctly on my laptop using NDI studio monitor and records as I expect. I want to use the SDI 2 to go to the overflow room, but both of them seem to stick with the master audio. Is it supposed to work this way or is there something I'm missing?

Update: I stumbled on the this by accident. I selected Aux 1 for Mix 3 audio output and it sent Aux 1 to both SDI 2 and the 1/4" line out jacks. All output configs for Mix 1-4 are accurate for recording and NDI feeds. Not sure if this is a bug or a physical issue with our TC Mini SDI? We are running AE3 Ver 190209. Will try updating after this event and see if anything changes.