Thread: TC1 with android NDI Cam App

TC1 with android NDI Cam App

Hi Guys,

We're doing a Multi cam production with TC1 and NC1 I/O. As a new feature I wanted to include a Samsung Galaxy S10 (we testet this with other android devices although...) with NDI camera app into the production. In standard bandwith (SD) all is fine. When I switch to high bandwith mode, the channel on tc1 went black. Now here is the clue! When I cut the Galaxy to Programm, the Picture is there. I mean everywhere. On pmg, on the channel, on all multiviewers. As I cut another cam to pgm, the channel is black again. So at the moment I have a camera, which I can't prewiew. Do you have any idea? By the way on the I/O it is the same. On NDI Studio monitor I get the Picture any time...

Thanks in Advance!
    René

That is odd. What happens if you select that NDI source in an M/E, then put that M/E on Preview?

Thanks
    Jeff Pulera
    Streaming Broadcast Solutions - Newtek Elite

TriCasters: Mini with AE, TC1
    Camera: Sony PMW-X70 4K
    Controllers: All variety of XKeys
    PTZ: Newtek NDIHX-PTZ1

Hi Jeff,

same thing. The only way to see the picture is to cut the source to program. When I add the source to vmix and give the tricaster the NDI vmix output, than I have a permanent picture. But then the picture is not lip sync anymore. So this workaround is not really useful for all scenarios.

cheers
    René