Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 112

Thread: LightWave 3D 2019.1 is Available Now

  1. #61
    NewTek Social Media Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,392
    Quote Originally Posted by gar26lw View Post
    Reminder : need to implement feature requests
    Reminder: We do. But we're just regular folks who have to put our pants on one leg at a time, so things may take time to get to...
    Chuck Baker
    Senior Manager of Communications
    NewTek, Inc., Vizrt Group
    NewTek.com
    LightWave3D.com
    NewTek USA Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Software Developer's Dilemma: The better the new feature, the more feature requests it will generate. - C. Baker
    Please note that any statements regarding future product development are forward looking and subject to change without notice.

  2. #62
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,690
    Meanwhile, would it be impertinent for me to ask for the removal of the (R) symbol from the title of the thread? I'd ask for it because due to its presence, notification e-mails get the web address truncated at the symbol and thus direct to the first page and post of the thread rather than the last seen.
    It won't be the end of the world if it's kept as is, of course. Just wondering if it could be appropriate.
    Salut!,
    Allabulle.

  3. #63
    Purchasing today, don't take down the deal!

  4. #64
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London, England, UK
    Posts
    1,061
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by allabulle View Post
    Meanwhile, would it be impertinent for me to ask for the removal of the (R) symbol from the title of the thread? I'd ask for it because due to its presence, notification e-mails get the web address truncated at the symbol and thus direct to the first page and post of the thread rather than the last seen.
    It won't be the end of the world if it's kept as is, of course. Just wondering if it could be appropriate.

  5. #65
    Founding member raymondtrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    840
    Removing the registered trademark sign from this topic will not help all existing topics with the same troublesome character and it can upset existing links.

    Ideally, the forum mail should be configured to exclude the title token. This link (without the title) works just as well to take us to page 5.

    https://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?160325/page5

    And this takes us to a particular post.

    https://forums.newtek.com/showthread...=1#post1574747

    Of course, this has just been submitted as a bug report.
    LW7.5D, 2015, 2018, 2019 running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

  6. #66
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,690
    Thanks!
    Salut!,
    Allabulle.

  7. #67
    Can anyone verify that Array in Modeler doesn't work?
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

    http://www.sauder.com

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Parsons View Post
    Can anyone verify that Array in Modeler doesn't work?
    Works here
    http://prntscr.com/oh0osf
    RAM-Studio
    WS - Dual Xeon E5-2698v4/128GB/Win10x64/x TitanX(M) + 2x GTX 1080Ti + GTX 1080
    My LWM Video Car Modeling Tutorial

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    That'a weird it started working for me out of the blue. Arg!!
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

    http://www.sauder.com

  10. #70
    NewTek Social Media Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,392
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrace View Post
    Removing the registered trademark sign from this topic will not help all existing topics with the same troublesome character and it can upset existing links.

    Ideally, the forum mail should be configured to exclude the title token. This link (without the title) works just as well to take us to page 5.

    https://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?160325/page5

    And this takes us to a particular post.

    https://forums.newtek.com/showthread...=1#post1574747

    Of course, this has just been submitted as a bug report.
    We've forwarded the report on to the IT team and they are looking into it. I've referred them to this thread and the 2019 announcement as examples.
    Chuck Baker
    Senior Manager of Communications
    NewTek, Inc., Vizrt Group
    NewTek.com
    LightWave3D.com
    NewTek USA Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Software Developer's Dilemma: The better the new feature, the more feature requests it will generate. - C. Baker
    Please note that any statements regarding future product development are forward looking and subject to change without notice.

  11. #71
    Founding member raymondtrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    We've forwarded the report on to the IT team and they are looking into it. I've referred them to this thread and the 2019 announcement as examples.
    Thanks. Not that my bug report may matter now (LWB-5322) but it kicked back a mail delivery error as it was forwarded by Deuce in the reporting system to another NT employee ("The email address you entered couldn't be found").
    LW7.5D, 2015, 2018, 2019 running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

  12. #72
    NewTek Social Media Chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,392
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrace View Post
    Thanks. Not that my bug report may matter now (LWB-5322) but it kicked back a mail delivery error as it was forwarded by Deuce in the reporting system to another NT employee ("The email address you entered couldn't be found").
    That was to me and it's weird that it generated an error back to you. Something else to puzzle IT with...
    Chuck Baker
    Senior Manager of Communications
    NewTek, Inc., Vizrt Group
    NewTek.com
    LightWave3D.com
    NewTek USA Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Software Developer's Dilemma: The better the new feature, the more feature requests it will generate. - C. Baker
    Please note that any statements regarding future product development are forward looking and subject to change without notice.

  13. #73
    Registered User gdkeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    144
    This update was a pleasant surprise. With 2018, 2019, and now this, it seems like there's definitely something to look forward to in 2020.

  14. #74
    pass:sword OFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,010
    A good and stable release with useful additions (unexpectedly for me, my proposal to hide elements not subject to rendering from the projection window was embodied - this is very nice and it is a very convenient tool, thanks).
    Unfortunately, there is still a bug with a hang between the modeler and the layout through the hub.

  15. #75
    Super Member kolby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    CZ, EU
    Posts
    392
    Smoothing groups in Layout are still broken ?
    System info: CPU: Xeon X5680 RAM: 12GB DDR3/1333MHz MB: Asus P6T WS Pro GFX: Asus GTX 750 Ti / 2GB OS: Win7, LW2018.0.7 x64

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •