Thread: Iso-Rec then Auto-export to Prores ?

Iso-Rec then Auto-export to Prores ?

Hi there !

I'm trying to find a way, for the TC-1 operator to get automatically Prores version of iso-recorded files.

The "rec and chop" buttons are not very useful, as they only export a specific duration of the files. I was also trying to build something using the auto-export feature of the export list, but it looks like that feature disappeared.... ( or maybe it was available on 3Play ? not sure).

I can use a kind of "export macro" after the show to create the multi-files export automatically, but I don't really know yet how to pick the right files.... any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance !

The record chop all inputs, then clear the in/out point the add to publish queue and have the publish queue drop the files where you want them? Single macro to end the show I would think

Quote Originally Posted by stp_productions View Post
    The record chop all inputs, then clear the in/out point the add to publish queue and have the publish queue drop the files where you want them? Single macro to end the show I would think
    Yes, this is exactly what I did in the end.

Is there a chop_all command ? I used individual chop...

And it would be great not having to use a DDR for that ...

Thanks

I don't think there is an all chop that I know about but the automation manual might have that. I don't know of a way to not use the DDR. It is at the end of the show so if you DDR is full of show stuff and you don't want to populate it I would suggest having your macro goto a different bin in the DDR that you are not using, dump everything there and do your exports, then clean up the bin, and then go back to your original bin like nothing happened.

Hi,

yes sounds good indeed, could do that way. Here is the macro I used for now, could be fine tuned by it was just for a demonstration right now. It includes a few other stuff to control external devices as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Macro stop recording.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	145479