Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When was the last time you did something you were really proud of?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teruchan View Post
    The year 2000. Understanding Chaos.

OMG!

Terrence effin Walker!

Where the hell have you been man? You're an absolute legend. I remember discovering you and your work from an interview conducted by NewTek years ago and thinking to myself, "That guy is my hero".

Since then you have been a real inspiration to me and a very strong example of what you can achieve if you really push yourself.

Are you still using LightWave and TVPaint in your work?

Cool Fresh Water?

Unless someone pays a hefty price for fresh water...it's worth more than gold or diamonds...

NDI Camera
    TriCaster Mini Advanced Edition
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Music by www.soundtraxxmusic.com

Reminds me of KPT Bryce.  
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

I am proud of the time that i diagnosed the itunes installer as the speededit killer...that was a pain in the arse...2001? I hate apple...sorry i digress.

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Cool and proud of:

I am VERY proud that NewTek has adopted my music library SoundTraxx into their multimedia arsenal...they now own the first 100 tracks I ever produced...like this one:

lookout for The SoundTracker App!

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Cool Proud that I programmed the Interrupt Vector...

I knew that DigiView used Machine Language along with The VideoToaster later but at 9 years old on my Commodore I programmed the Interupt Vector to FLASH BORDER REASTERLINES and PONG SOUND ON KEYTOUCH...this is alot of myu affinity with NewTek Products...Machine Language...sad part is I pretty much have to re-learn it.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MY BIBLE!:

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Cool chaos and the deathb of SATAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Teruchan View Post
    The year 2000. Understanding Chaos.

YES! Is this about what was going on in THE GRID? SATAN died on THE GRID as an electronic being he had devolved to the abillity to remove bits of data from the pipeline...I guess he was just burndt out there and lies there on the pipeline for all to see...excellent! NDI should work better, faster, more reliable since then also...

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

The grid redefined...

My AMIGA VIDEO TOASTER 4000 had 7 nine gig harddrives some operating in High Quality 5 each holding approximatyely an hour of NTSC 4x4 great video cost about $3600.00 each I paid for in cash with business profits...1990? The year I graduated Hastings Minnesota High School voted that year and spoken about by George Bush as The #1 School System in The Nation which featured a Television Studio FULL of NewTek products I unboxed and setup Dave Matson's VideoToaster 2000 for The Hastings Minnesota School System Television Classroom / Station I am honored to be here!...Very very proud of these facts and I NEVER missed a day of school k-12 so I will be a GREAT ASSET TO VizRT! VizRT THE FUTURE WITH NEWTEK! VIVA! More Proud NewTek and VizRT Moments! -Shawn Lee Farrell

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

I'm proud that I visited my mom this weekend...May GOD bless your day.

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

i'M PROUD THAT TRHROUGH MUCH negotian between myself, YouTube and all parties involved I got my YouTube Chanlle back with all my Vizrt & NewTek Videos...YES! Feeling blessed from G.O.D.!

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12