Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When was the last time you did something you were really proud of?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Farrell View Post
    What does this have to do with NewtTek? IDK but the head trauma may have affected my posts lately...sorry! I think he was hired by someone in thr media industry but I could be wrong. Just letting yo u guys know whats going on.
    Shawn, it's hard to comment on the complexities of your life and your perception of them, but I appreciate you sharing your struggle, as I'm sure others do. I hope you have access to some good friends locally, and professional care too. Hang in there bud; most things will pass or at least diminish to the point of being able to cope with time.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Cool Thanks Steve!

Thanks for replying Steve, yeah it's ok I see my psychologist I take my pills the person who attacked me is going to prison I'll be ok it just has affected my life in the media area because nobody believes anything i say anymore. Thank You again. -s

NDI Camera
    TriCaster Mini Advanced Edition
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Music by www.soundtraxxmusic.com

when it comes to traumatic events, it is best to have someone close to talk to, be it family or other professionals.

the very best wishes, Erik.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Blog Entries
    OMG Shawn! I've just seen this and am horrified and angry that this has happened to you, buy so glad you survived.

I can't even imagine the trauma you're going through right now. I sincerely hope you have someone close to you that can help and support you through this. But please know that you will always have people here who admire, respect and will be here for you.

You're awesome man.

Shawn, I hope you have good people around you to lean on. So glad you survived, and I hope the attacks don't have any long-lasting effects.

On a LW related note, here's one of my proudest pieces.

A Game of Thrones chocolate dragon egg. I do mould-making, and this project ended up being used officially by Sky when the final series launched in the UK. We hoped it would be produced using a metallic coating, but it was used foil-wrapped. Still, can't have everything.
    I really enjoyed Game of Thrones, and to say 'I made this' is flipping awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T4AFXG.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	146277   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GoT-Egg-ortho-wires.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	146278   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GoT-Egg-ortho.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	225.5 KB 
ID:	146279  

Cool Things are looking up...

Thanks Guys! I'm feeling better, life is how you look at it...atleast we know I'm special! I'm proud to say I'm resiliant and I can't help but blame that on NewTek, I've owned some of the coolest stuff and met some of the coolest people there are which was made by or associated with NewTek, Inc...I think it helps me make The World and The United States a better place! Shabazzy & Erikals Thank you!

I am blessed or atleast I think so...Life is a struggle it's definatel worth every second...

I am proud to be an Artist and many many NewTek Products in my arsenal...including my music!

Everything happens for a reason and we are all friends here! - S

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TriCasterMiniSoundTraxx.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	146285

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Cool cool...

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Cool I am proud of this video made with newtek products and a scene from BARAKA!

"BARAKA" FILM SHOT ~ 1989

"BARAKA" FILM RELEASED 1991

SOUNDTRAXX MUSIC - "RITUAL" SOUNDTRACK MADE 1991

SOUNDTRAXX SOUNDTRACK "RITUAL" +SCENE FROM "BARAKA" edited 2001 in Cochrane homeless shelter for men 3rd floor...on SpeedEDIT!

watch here:

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by kyuzo View Post
    shawn, i hope you have good people around you to lean on. So glad you survived, and i hope the attacks don't have any long-lasting effects.

On a lw related note, here's one of my proudest pieces.

A game of thrones chocolate dragon egg. I do mould-making, and this project ended up being used officially by sky when the final series launched in the uk. We hoped it would be produced using a metallic coating, but it was used foil-wrapped. Still, can't have everything.
    I really enjoyed game of thrones, and to say 'i made this' is flipping awesome.
    very cool!

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

NewTek products made this my music + cultish voice and animation... !COOL!

SpeedEDIT+LightWave+AURA+Cheap Canon Camera in the flames...

NDI Camera
    Lightwave 11
    SpeedEdit 2.5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123