Thread: Solid to wire

Solid to wire

Hello
    I want to know in LW 2019 how can make solid to wire frame ..
    I lost in the surface editor and object properties..
    thanks all

Not Sure exactly what you are asking for but most the "rendering" of wireframes is handled with object properties panel. For just wireframes overlaying your render select one or more of the edge types in the properties panel. For actually rendering the wires only you'll need to set a negative value of some sort in the edges panel and then use the surface editor and Mesh Element Switch node to surface what you want to surface. In this example the BSDF shader is making the polygon faces transparent and Conductor shader is shading the wires.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WireFrameA.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	455.8 KB 
ID:	145342

Name:	WireFrameB.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	145343
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

http://www.sauder.com

Many thanks Tim
    i have two objects the same object copy ,, I want make one of them solid and use null to fade out the solid and fade in with the wire ,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by nnabdu View Post
    Many thanks Tim
    i have two objects the same object copy ,, I want make one of them solid and use null to fade out the solid and fade in with the wire ,,,,
    Like so?

Name:	Render_Wire.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	145346

XswampyX
    Awesome but I want the top part just wire without white color
    the problem in 2019 not like 11.6 ,, we had in advance in the object properties Render outline it was help us to make the object wire ,,but now I lost in the command ,,where is the Render outline in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by nnabdu View Post
    XswampyX
    Awesome but I want the top part just wire without white color
    the problem in 2019 not like 11.6 ,, we had in advance in the object properties Render outline it was help us to make the object wire ,,but now I lost in the command ,,where is the Render outline in 2019
    I posted an aswer to that Yesterday in your other thread..donīt you get notifications?

"Itīs located in the objects primitive tab, it wonīt show up until you click on that primitive tab, then you get the Edges tab.
    If you wanīt subpatch wire, select patch borders, otherwise use some of the other settings like other edges..and more.

One could argue that maybe this edges tab should be located under the Object property Render tab, and not in the primitive tab."