Thread: Urgent! Someone from newtek please help!

Urgent! Someone from newtek please help!

Our company has its biggest project of the year tomorrow. We just updated our TriCaster Mini with the latest firmware update and now all the buttons on the Program and Preview switchers are white. Searched for the problem, found that updating the GPU driver was supposed to be the solution. Tried it and it didn't work. Even tried re-installing the TriCaster firmware AFTER updating the GPU. It still has the same problem. Have restarted it many times and tried other various tips and nothing has fixed it. Our company could literally FOLD if we don't get this thing operating properly.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

You might try the support chat line. I was in the office a little while ago and there were CS staff working.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    You might try the support chat line. I was in the office a little while ago and there were CS staff working.
    Thank god you're here. Thank you for replying. We've had our TriCaster Mini for five years I don't think we qualify for support anymore.

Kane spends more time on support issues than I do, so I'd consider his questions carefully, too.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Kane spends more time on support issues than I do, so I'd consider his questions carefully, too.
    We just figured it out! When we installed the updated NVIDIA GPU driver for a second time we checked "clean install" instead of just updating it. That did the trick. I hope this helps someone else in the future who stumbles upon this thread.

Whew! Thanks again for your help.

Did you resolve the audio problem?
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator

Did you resolve the audio problem?
    Yup. Our TD had accidentally turned down the clip speed to 89 percent.

Cool. If you're new to this version, I'd strongly recommend reading the What's New doc shown on first launch.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator