Thread: Tricaster Mini Borked After Firmware Update

Tricaster Mini Borked After Firmware Update

I just updated our Tricaster Mini with the latest update after more than a year. The update seemed to go through fine, but when I open a project the Program and Preview switcher buttons are no longer labeled and just turn white when you click them. However, if I go to M/E the buttons are there as normal. I also can't get any audio from clips in the DDR folder anymore. Any ideas? We have a HUGE broadcast tomorrow and now I regret updating it. I've restarted it several times with no luck. I've also noticed that when I boot up a project a string of CPU commands appear where it would usually just say, "Tricaster Initializing." Please help if you can as this is urgent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tricaster Issue.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	643.9 KB 
ID:	145175

I believe you need to do an NVIDIA driver update to correct this UI issue. I've seen several threads with the same problem and the resolution seems to be a driver update for the GPU, downloaded from the NVIDIA driver site. I'd start with that and see if that takes care of everything.

Kris
    TriCasters: Mini, 410, 460, 850, 850 Extreme, 855 & 8000
    Replay: 3Play 820
    CG: LiveText3 - With LT[Scoreboards]
    Cameras: Sony NX5
    Macros: YoungMonkey MasterControl, Belkin N52

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kltv View Post
    I believe you need to do an NVIDIA driver update to correct this UI issue. I've seen several threads with the same problem and the resolution seems to be a driver update for the GPU, downloaded from the NVIDIA driver site. I'd start with that and see if that takes care of everything.

Kris
    OK, any idea what graphics card is in the Tricaster Mini so I can get the right driver? Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by kltv View Post

Kris
    I figured it out. It's a GT 740. Updated the GPU and the problem is still there. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by slgshane View Post
    I figured it out. It's a GT 740. Updated the GPU and the problem is still there. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
    OK, there are now three days concurrent threads on this issue. To avoid confusion, I'm closing two of them.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")