Thread: Some architectural images

Some architectural images

Hello:

Some images I've completed recently.

The House exterior is LW 2015

The other two are LW 2018
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	House-Exterior.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	145011   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	House-Interior.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	872.7 KB 
ID:	145012   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Factory.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	1,008.6 KB 
ID:	145013  
    Space Emotion - Architecture - www.space-emotion.com

They are all really nice renderings. From a rendering perspective I thought the lighting on the house exterior could be improved by having part of the building exterior in shadow. I would probably put the sunlight hitting the right side with the left side in shadow. I know sometimes clients dictate how they would like a building lit so your not always going to be able to have one side in shadow. In this rendering it appears the sunlight is coming from directly above and behind the camera. Even if you angle the sun at a bit of a different angle than the camera on it's heading it should add more dimension and drama to the image.
    Threadripper 2990WX, X399 MSI MEG Creation, 64GB 2400Mhz RAM, GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

https://www.dynamicrenderings.com/

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Jordan View Post
    They are all really nice renderings. From a rendering perspective I thought the lighting on the house exterior could be improved by having part of the building exterior in shadow. I would probably put the sunlight hitting the right side with the left side in shadow. I know sometimes clients dictate how they would like a building lit so your not always going to be able to have one side in shadow. In this rendering it appears the sunlight is coming from directly above and behind the camera. Even if you angle the sun at a bit of a different angle than the camera on it's heading it should add more dimension and drama to the image.
    Hi Nicolas

Thanks for the praise and the criticism.

I agree, the lighting could have been better on the exterior image. I'll take all the blame casue in this case I am the artist and the client
    Space Emotion - Architecture - www.space-emotion.com