I am having problems with my tricaster 460 SD composite output. During a game we run an HDMI out, an SDI out and a SD composite out to send feeds to different video boards and feeds through out our venue. I am having problems with the composite SD output, it is "freezing" or "flickering" ever now and then. To temporary fix this issue I basically "jump start" the output by changing from 720p 16:9 to 720p 4:3 then back to 16:9 (it doesn't matter what i change to i just have to send a different signal and then go back to the signal I need) This corrects the issue for awhile, sometimes it does it again, sometimes we make it through the production without fail.

We are running standard edition, I have run all the updates. Would upgrading to advance edition help?

I split the SD composite output to a video board and 2 DVD recorders. The freezing happens on all feeds, even eliminating and just using one feed I still have the issue. Is tricaster not designed to do an SD and HD output? It almost seems like I am overloading the system. Has anyone encountered this issue with multiple outputs?