Thread: Build 5-1-180323 Download Link

Build 5-1-180323 Download Link

Hello.

Does anyone have a download link for build 5-1-180323? I have the 410 AE2 and on the December update, Vimeo streaming is not working and this is critical to an upcoming production where I need a good, stable build. Support wants me to install a beta build, but that is not good for a professional production and requires hours of testing and troubleshooting. Yes, I should have backed-up and saved my previous build to the D drive.

Thank you.

I don't have a link to a previous version, but from what I recall Vimeo supports RTMP using the Custom streaming selection.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Yes, use a custom connection. I use vimeo and connect through a custom connection
    Tricaster 460 Advanced Edition 2, Tricaster 40 V1
    2 Sony PXW-X70 Cameras, 2 Panasonic AG-HMC40P Cameras
    VSE 2.5 - VSE Advanced Edition, A bunch of Doo-Dads and cables

Thank you both. I did find build 180313 as a beta build, which is close to 180323. Not sure what the differences are.

I had several issues besides Vimeo with the latest build. I had waited a year, and I think there was a firmware update included in one of the builds I missed. When I installed the December update, I could not connect via rmtp to any streaming service. Also, the recommended graphics driver I was told to install wreaked havoc on the Tricaster, causing nearly everything to lock up and rendering it useless. I kind of wish when updating a dialog would tell us exactly what driver version should be installed. 180313 works pretty well, but I believe my DDR locked up after 45 minutes of playing a clip. This is far better than any build or graphics driver I have used in the latest version. For the 180313 build, I installed a graphics driver from January of that year. Not sure if that was the way to go. I assume I don't need "3D drivers" either. Just trying to get my Tricaster to being more stable. I totally believe the hardware if fine. It is just the updates and drivers are difficult to understand to make the Tricaster achieve optimal performance.