Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 86

Thread: Lw_ui+

  1. #61
    Thanks to me
    Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64 Cores - 128Threads / 3 x GTX 2080 / Windows 10 x64 / 64 Go Ram / LW2020 & Softimage user

  2. #62
    Super Member JohnMarchant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Murcia, Spain
    Posts
    3,278
    Oh cock, i barely get .22 loaded and Yannick comes out with another update , you seem to be on a roll
    Dell XPS 15
    15.6-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K 282ppi IPS LCD
    Intel i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz
    Windows 10 64Bit
    NVidia GeForce GTX 1050
    1TB SDD
    32Gb Ram

    LightWave 2020

    Very nice Laptop

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Wireframex View Post
    Thanks to me
    Right Wireframe, It's thanks to you!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarchant View Post
    Oh cock, i barely get .22 loaded and Yannick comes out with another update , you seem to be on a roll
    Right, it's Wireframe's fault.
    Mhuahahaa.

    Sorry, this version is pretty solide now.

  4. #64
    It's far better now
    Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64 Cores - 128Threads / 3 x GTX 2080 / Windows 10 x64 / 64 Go Ram / LW2020 & Softimage user

  5. #65
    Just bought it
    Merci Papou !

  6. #66
    [2020.24]
    - Maximize Layout when Loading Scene
    - Separate startup's workspace for Layout & Modeler
    - better detection between Modeler and Layout Panels = a bit faster
    - Separate detection between Modeler and Layout Surface Preset
    - fix % gauge display when saving workspace

  7. #67
    [2020.25]
    - Open Config files from the Tray Menu
    - Shift Modeler or Layout to second monitor
    - Fix: Read GraphEditor Status at startup
    - Fix: Scene Editor Scale behind the Compositing TAB in LW_2015
    - Dockable Graph Editor in Autofit mode only
    - Fix Dockable Graph Editor NoBorder mode each time

  8. #68
    ..since 4.0 and beyond brent3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    346
    Just brilliant papou!! Just bought it. Good things come to those who wait...lol Excellent work.
    [URL="http://www.alleynestudio.com/home"]Alleyne Studio / 3D Art & Animation[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/alleyne3d"]Brent's Youtube Training Vids[/URL]

  9. #69
    Lw_ui+ is working with LW 2020.
    In the Workspaces > (Your Resolution) folder > Duplicate the UI_2019 folder and rename it UI_2020
    (for sure in Lightwave 2020, you need to reload Keyboard shortcuts, scripts, ... as usual)
    That's it.

  10. #70
    Still...Absolute Amateur scallahan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    240
    I downloaded the trial and couldn't get it to run. Is it supposed to come with a trial key?

    Steve

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by scallahan1 View Post
    I downloaded the trial and couldn't get it to run. Is it supposed to come with a trial key?
    Steve
    No there is no key for the Trial.
    At what point did it not run as it supposed to?

    Did you read the installation process on the site? seen the video? ...
    (It may be your antivir, it may be because you are not running As administrator...)

    At last, it may be an error in my Trial version...

  12. #72
    Still...Absolute Amateur scallahan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    240
    papou,

    I'm pretty sure I did as instructed. Although I did not turn off AV. AV never seemed to throw any alerts, though. That was on my downstairs system using Kaspersky. I'm about to download it on my laptop now and try the trial again. The error I got was within Layout itself but I don't remember it offhand. I'll let you know what I find out ASAP. It it's an issue with the Trial we'll figger it out soon enough. Stay tuned...

    Steve

  13. #73
    Still...Absolute Amateur scallahan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    240
    Papou,

    Just tried it using my laptop, Trend Micro Internet Security flagged the install file. I added an exception and installed fine. Put on another non OS drive. Added plugins and keys per manual. Turned off AV and ran Layout and also tried Modeler as administrator and always got this same popup (same as downstairs system once I saw it).

    SteveClick image for larger version. 

Name:	virus_on_error.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	147488

    edit: LW 2019.1.3 (haven't DL'd 2020 here yet)
    Last edited by scallahan1; 04-26-2020 at 06:45 PM. Reason: add LW ver

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by scallahan1 View Post
    Papou,

    Just tried it using my laptop, Trend Micro Internet Security flagged the install file. I added an exception and installed fine. Put on another non OS drive. Added plugins and keys per manual. Turned off AV and ran Layout and also tried Modeler as administrator and always got this same popup (same as downstairs system once I saw it).

    SteveClick image for larger version. 

Name:	virus_on_error.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	147488

    edit: LW 2019.1.3 (haven't DL'd 2020 here yet)
    ouch. ok. That look like a real code bug from me! I'm must check that!

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by papou View Post
    ouch. ok. That look like a real code bug from me! I'm must check that!
    Thank you Stephen,
    I found the problem and fix it. (i removed a line by error when making the final demo version)

    and... Thank you for your bought!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •