Thread: Integration NDI to Legislative Room

Integration NDI to Legislative Room

Hello
    I am planning the purchase of 4 cameras Newtek PTZ NDI and Tricaster TC1 for a legislative room.
    The cameras will connect only by Lan network.
    There is a way to control the automation move: send some command to camera, that allows to positioning the camera in a specific place.
    When a microphone is activated to a legislator, we have to automate the position of the corresponding camera: for this, we have a web interface that sends a command to an audio server and should send the position to a corresponding camera.
    Is there a way to automate domotica via ethernet?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ltricarique View Post
    Hello
    I am planning the purchase of 4 cameras Newtek PTZ NDI and Tricaster TC1 for a legislative room.
    There is a way to control the automation move: send some command to camera, that allows to positioning the camera in a specific place.
    When a microphone is activated to a legislator, we have to automate the position of the corresponding camera: for this, we have a web interface that sends a command to an audio server and should send the position to a corresponding camera.

Thanks
    Can the web interface application you are using send RESTful API commands? If it can, then this would be possible.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

The web application is developed with java. Where can I see the Rest API commands that I can send?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ltricarique View Post
    Hello
    Thanks
    You might be interested in the Sienna NDI Processing Engine. Amongst many other facilities, it includes the AI Mix module which uses audio-level cues to control vision mixing or to send out metadata messages which can recall NDI PTZ Camera presents.

http://www.sienna-tv.com/ndi/ndiprocessor.html

Just in case it wasn't obvious, TriCaster's audio mixer can trigger macros based on input level. Of course this doesn't help much if you are doing all your mixing externally.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")