Thread: NDI viewer with meters and tally

NDI viewer with meters and tally

When installing the NDI SDK you get the change to install the Tools kit. I did this and saw the nice "" application. Now there are some few option like Tally and show Meters that i would like to use in WPF but can't find them on any object in de SDK like de ReceiveViewer object. So my question is: is this included in the SDK and i just can't find it or is it something you have to make for you self?

Quote Originally Posted by gforse View Post
    When installing the NDI SDK you get the change to install the Tools kit. I did this and saw the nice "" application. Now there are some few option like Tally and show Meters that i would like to use in WPF but can't find them on any object in de SDK like de ReceiveViewer object. So my question is: is this included in the SDK and i just can't find it or is it something you have to make for you self?
    You have to implement it by yourself.
    - Tally based on metadata frame information
    - VU meter based on audio data

Thanks for your quick reply! Ok, then we have to code something our-self, would be great if NDI includes this in a next release.

Quote Originally Posted by gforse View Post
    Thanks for your quick reply! Ok, then we have to code something our-self, would be great if NDI includes this in a next release.
    I do not think so that's possible. Those features are UI part, so it's depend on OS/DE/GUI toolkit you use to develop app.