Thread: Missing Processing.NDI.Lib.x86.dll

Missing Processing.NDI.Lib.x86.dll

So i wanted to start working with the NDI SDK but i got stuck on adding the reference to my WPF project in Visual studio. The problem is that when i run te application it crashes saying it's missing the file "Processing.NDI.Lib.x86.dll ".

The steps i did:
    1. Added NDILibDotNet2 as reference to the project
    2. Set target CPU to x86
    3. Rebuild application.
    4. Added Processing.NDI.Lib.x86.dll to the project but fails saying it's not the correct COM or DLL structure?

Wat i notice is that in XAML code and the code behind it all seems to work, i can reference to it and also have all the properties. But what i do noticed is that in de Designer Toolbox i dont have the "NdiSendContainer" or "ReceiveView". These components are listed in the example code of the NDI SDK. So i start lokking for the COM reference but can't find it. Also i cannot find any how to steps of implementing the NDI SDK in WPF?

The XAML Code i use:
    xmlns:NDI="clr-namespace:NewTek.NDI.WPF;assembly=NDIlibDotNet2"

<NDI:ReceiveView
    x:Name="ReceiveViewer"
    Margin="4"
    ConnectedSource="{Binding NDISource, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}"
    ReceiverName="Hello Stream!" />

So i gues i'm still missing somekind of reference, hopefully someone could help me out on this.

Ps. The WPF example in the NDI SDK folder does work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by gforse View Post
    The problem is that when i run te application it crashes saying it's missing the file "Processing.NDI.Lib.x86.dll ".
    I've no experience with WPF/DotNET, but in a regular Win32 environment you'd fix that by placing a copy of the above DLL into the folder that holds the .exe file you're trying to run.

Thanks for the tip, works like a charm! :-)